30 | Breastfeeding

It started while you were pregnant

It started while you were pregnant. Jungkook loved watching your shape change, growing something made from your love, especially the heaviness he could feel in your breasts. When you told him they hurt, he'd massage them for you with kind and docile care. He'd feel a panic brushing his teeth in the mornings, seeing you standing chest under the falling water in the shower, letting your milk release and washing down your body. His dentist had to talk to him about not brushing too hard, and his naturally shy demeanor shrank another size as his cheeks flushed, wondering if they could see through him and know why he brushed so hard his gums got involved.

It didn't stop when the baby came either. If anything, it got worse. A time when most couples are too tired for sex and take their frustrations out on each other, Jungkook had to be beaten back with a stick. He worshiped you and desperately needed you. Seeing how great a mother you were right from the start moved him. Seeing your breasts out to feed his baby moved him even more. An embarrassing thought, shy Jungkook wasn't sure how to tell you. You- you who knew everything about him. It couldn't keep him from imagining what it would be like to hold at your breasts again and press his face and mouth to them as soon as the doctors gave their ok. Weeks, it was going to be weeks of Jungkook alone spilling his white release in the shower, but anything for you.

It was the first time after getting the all-clear go-ahead at your check-up he couldn't hide it from you any longer. His touch felt good, and while you were never starved for others, you'd missed this form of intimacy with Jungkook. Self-conscious of your leaking breasts still, convinced you smelled like sour milk instead of inviting warmth, you left your bra on.

Jungkook wanted this to be perfect for you and felt first-time nerves like he was a virgin again. Silly, a baby sleeping in its bassinet in the room's far corner. He'd hooked his fingers around the edges of your bra's cups, and as you came whispering his name, you leaned back, causing the pull to expose your breasts entirely, nipples spraying Jungkook with milk. You thought you might die. Or worse, never have sex again. It was embarrassing. You couldn't see through the tears pooling in your eyes to see Jungkook more aroused than he'd ever been in his whole life.

He couldn't help himself, his mouth crashed to yours, and he came deep inside, stroking your hair and chanting to your ear, "I love it. Love you," over and over, his cheek wet from your tears.

"Really?" you asked, not sure how he could ever.

"Really," Jungkook said, not letting you go, but positioning himself low where he could nuzzle between your breasts, lick, and take all of you in.

Really. Jungkook means it, and it just won't go away. His love for you, and the way motherhood has changed you is overflowing.

His turn to check on the baby in the middle of the night is extended an extra five minutes because he caught the damp spots on your sleep shirt, leaking through your nursing bra and pads. Jungkook is tired but extra horny. His hand crawls under the band of his pajamas, but then he stops, afraid he might wake you- afraid you'd think he was thinking of anything other than you and your old stained shirt and the possibilities break his heart.

Jungkook got up in the early morning to help, wanting you to have another good chunk of uninterrupted sleep. As quiet and as gentle as he was trying to be, you still stir when he crawls back into the bed.

"Good morning."

"No. Go back to sleep. I wanted you to get more sleep," Jungkook says, softly running his fingers over your back.

"Too bad. Not what I want."

"What do you want? I'll get it. Pancakes?" He's serious when he asks. He'd drive three cities over if he had to.

"Cuddles."

"Easy." Jungkook scoots close. "But then go back to sleep."

"Baby good?" you ask, leaning into him.

"Baby great. Baby even sleeping. We should too." Jungkook places a small peck on your temple and then settles like he's done.

"But you're here, and I love you, and we get so few moments to ourselves now. Hold me?"

"I am."

"I mean...more?" You didn't want to have to ask for it any more directly.

"Take your top and bra off for me?" Since you were sure, Jungkook would trade sleep for a week to have you naked, and he takes off his only piece of clothing.

Jungkook traces your slit over your underwear, and it makes your breasts leak. He stiffens at the drips and drops of warm, fresh milk.

When Jungkook's arms wrap around you, everything feels perfect. The hell and worries that came to you with your baby disappear, and it's just him at your back, being your strength and comfort. Him and his....

"Jungkook! That's something else."

"What? How could I not, babe?" he asks, playing with your hard nipples that wet with every move.

More drips and drops, small leaks in a line down your breasts become shooting fountains for Jungkook to hold in his hands or cover with his warm mouth the more he rubs all of your most sensitive spots. Shy Jungkook is so happy he was caught, freeing up a whole new part of himself for him to share with you and only you. His mouth tries to capture all that it can as he works down your underwear.

Stroking his cock in front of your chest, you hold your breasts and milk sprays onto his length, lubing the drag of his fingers and palm, painting his stomach and hips and thighs. His fingers pinch, just above and below, like how a mouth would work you for milk, and you express in a jet so forceful, Jungkook can feel it make him almost cum on your pretty, milky tits. He needs to suck them more.

One hand slides his cock inside to please you with rocks of his hips while he lets his lips close and suckle. Every thrust he gives makes you shoot just a little more, wetting his chest, his throat, the sheets.

His shyness returns sweetly, caring more for you and his child than himself. "Am I...Am I doing something wrong here? Taking something a baby needs?"

"No. Not at all," you assure. "The more that's used, the more is made." You can taste your milk on his tongue when he kisses you.

"So it's a good thing?" he questions, eyes closed and about to cum hard in his own hot, milky shots of white from how wonderful you are and how good you feel on him.

Your milk covers his fingers, and as he licks it away, he holds one to your mouth to suck and sample, wanting, silently begging for you to.

"So it's a 'perfect as long as we're enjoying' thing." Your lips closing around his finger wet and deep in your mouth is too much and Jungkook comes.

Feeling Jungkook orgasm, enjoying everything you are and have, makes you break too. Mouth falling open before closing tight to hold back the whimpers that might be too loud, you try to keep in all of the pleasure and good that tries to escape. From head to toes, you feel electric.

Jungkook crawls back, just long enough to watch your body push out his cum as you leak your last milk for the morning. Covered in white, you've never been as beautiful, and his heart is overflowing.