24 | Kitten

“look into my eyes,” jeongguk commanded you as he began to pick up his pace

“look into my eyes,” jeongguk commanded you as he began to pick up his pace. He loved the way you look all fucked up just with his fingers. Slowly setting your eyes on him, you saw him smirking. He gently slides his tongue in your clit. "Ahh" you moaned as your eyes rolled back, once again.

"Look. At. Me." He emphasised every single word. You again look at him, this time instead of licking, he connected his mouth to your clit, sucking and nibbling on it. His fingers never stopped. He curled his fingers inside you, hitting your G-spot.

"Oh my God, I am gonna cum." You gasped as his fingers hit your G-spot. His mouth never left your bud, neither did his fingers slow down. You felt the knot in your stomach indicating you are close. He felt it too as you clenched around his fingers. His mouth was overstimulating you.

You arched your back as you felt your orgasm close. "Cum." Jeongguk disconnected his mouth from your clit for a second just to command you and then again took your clit in his mouth again. Curling your toes you came undone on his fingers.

He slowly pushed his fingers back in your pussy, pushing your cum back in and fucking you through your orgasm.  "Damn" he cursed under his breath. Looking up in your eyes he said, "you have such a pretty pussy, kitten."