21 | Submissive Hope

It was your unknown kink

Just watching his, your boyfriend, jungkook's fingers or cock moving in and out was your new favourite thing. It just made you more aroused. You can just cum without actually anything. Just need to watch him. "Ahh" you moaned softly as your stared at his fingers moving in and out of you. "Hmm? Do you like that baby?" He whispered in a husky voice after placing a peak on your clit. That was all to take your let out a moan.

Jungkook, who was a sub, suddenly gain confidence after seeing your facial expression. Your mouth hung low as he moved his fingers in and out of you at an unrealistic pace, eyes rolled back as your arch your back whenever he hits your sweet spot. "Do you like my fingers destroying you?" Jungkook asked as he hit your sweet spot again with his slender fingers.

"Yes," you practically yelled, not caring about anything. You just wanted to get a release. You were close, you didn't care if you looked like a sub in front of your sub, right now all you needed was a release. Clenching hard around his fingers you indicated to him that you were close. "Hmm? Baby wants to cum for master? Huh? Tsk. Such a whore." Jungkook cooed in your ear in his husky voice before biting onto your earlobe.

You heard him. He called himself master. You wanted to show him his place but right now your climax was more important. "Yes want to cum." You shouted as you arched your back. His fingers were so damn good. You were able to feel your soul leave your body. "Cum for me." He commanded and it didn't take you a second to release yourself. Your juice coated his fingers, he still plugged his fingers in and out of you, finger fucking you through your orgasm.

You laid on the bed, let him do whatever he wants until you catch your breath. Once your breathing was stable, you quickly changed your position and you sat on top of him. Chuckling you held both of his hands with your one hand and bend down to kiss him sensually, brushing your lips again his, you asked,

"hmm, who is in the charge? Remember baby, it's always mommy. There is no master, no daddy. Just me. Your mommy, my submissive hope."