43 | breeding

You were in your room drying yourself after bathing when Jungkook had returned, slightly disheveled from his day and the few drinks he'd had. His shirt had already been partially unbuttoned, chest peeking from beneath. His body was beautiful, as you'd always told him, often tracing over the definition in his stomach, and the few scars he'd had. Each time he'd come home with cuts, you'd dress them immediately, always treating him well. Your genuine love and admiration for him was something he'd appreciated, and tried to reciprocate regularly. 

"Did you have a nice time?" You asked, pulling your damp hair back to wrap into a loose ponytail. Your skin was clean, smelling fresh from the soap you'd purchased at the market a few days before. Your bestfriend had insisted on taking you shopping, though a lot of it had been for lingerie she'd recommended for use in your endeavors. 
"Yes." Jungkook traced the remaining buttons, undoing them slowly. You'd already expected what was to come - it had been your routine for months now. He'd return home, and the pair of you would make your attempts at impregnation. 

Walking to you, Jungkook wrapped a finger around the fold in the towel you'd worn over yourself, pulling it undone. The male stared over your body, admiring the woman he'd come to love. The fire in his eyes ignited at the sight of you completely exposed to him, imagining the ways in which he'd take you tonight. One perk to the failure had been the drastic increase in your sex lives, and the openness you'd had to trying new things, or coming home with new toys to use. You'd keep it alive for each other, despite the undertones of why you'd been in this predicament.

He'd pushed you backward, and you'd managed to make your way backward to rest your head on the pillows before he'd placed his lips over your body, placing kisses on the small of your neck. Jungkook licked and bit at the skin over your collarbones, before pulling back and moving his gaze to your face. Your cheeks burned with embarrassment as he'd appeared to be looking over your expression, wondering why he'd spent so much time staring. His hand moved upward, behind your head, pulling the pillows from under you. You looked at him in confusion , stifling a laugh, unaware of his intentions. 

Your questions were answered as he used a hand to lift your hips upward, placing the cushions beneath you. 
"This way, the chances of fertilization increases." He'd explained to you, cheeks flushing over as he'd realised his actions hadn't been that of normalcy. You'd given him a smile, going along with his sweet attempts for success. 

He'd removed his own clothing, straddling you once more. The two of your mouths moved in sync against one another, being familiar with how the other's habits. You'd been aware of how your partner had enjoyed the way your tongue felt on his, often groaning into the kiss when you'd introduced your own. Tonight, you could taste the alcohol in his mouth, as well as feeling the tipsiness through his body language. His kisses were sloppy, your spit mixing together, a mess forming between you. Jungkook pulled back, a string connecting the two of your lips. His hair was messy, lips tinted and eyelids half closed, in a trance with how good you'd felt pressed against him. 

He placed kisses down your torso, before using the extra salivation he'd had from sharing with you to lube up his own cock. He didn't take much time to push himself into you, the comforting sensation of your walls hugging around him tightly. A soft groan left his lips as he'd pushed in deeper, hands steadying himself by gripping onto your hips. Your eyes fluttered at the feeling of his cock stuffing you, his movements of skin against yours causing you to bite a lip, moaning as you felt your core tighten. Your husband found his rhythm, breathing heavily as he used you to milk himself. 

"You make me' feel so close, angel." Jungkook groaned, his dick twitching. You attempted to focus on his face, knowing the expression he'd had while pounding into your pussy was always so beautiful. 
"I want your cum, koo." You'd moaned so sweetly for him, as he'd been bottoming out. His theory was to get as close to your cervix as possible before filling you with all he'd had, hoping that there'd be no option but pregnancy from his attempts. 

"I'm gonna get you pregnant." Jungkook's haze deepened, orgasm within reach. "I want your stomach swollen with my child." Your husband's words shocked you - himself bending forward to attach his lips to your ear. "I'll keep filling you up until nothing more fits inside you." The way he'd spoken to you had been unlike him, but through the daze, the thoughts had pushed himself over the edge, pushing as far into you as he was able to, coating your insides in his seed. "I'm going to get you pregnant over and over, you'll be constantly carrying my children. I won't give you any fucking breaks." 

His high fizzled out, his hands moving from your hips to hold your legs in the air. After removing his cock from your abused walls, he inserted his fingers inside you. 

"What are you doing?" You'd questioned, still basking in the comments he'd just given. 

"Nothing can go to waste, my love." Just had been adamant on his seed remaining inside you, until he was ready to fill you once more.