47 | S*x therapist

S. THERAPIST: A jjk smut written by @orgkoov on Instagram. Warning: Explicit content 🔞

"So you are saying that your séx life is so boring to you? Your husband, Mr. Kim Taehyung, can't make you feel full? It's an arranged marriage, right?” the therapist, Jeon Jeongguk, asked as he leaned back in the chair after listening to you. According to you, your séx life wasn't interesting at all, you talked about it with Taehyung too, so he suggested you see a therapist. Today, you came to your therapist and told him about your incomplete séx life. Intercourse with taehyung was always limited to his release and a major part was missing. You couldn't point it out, but something was missing.

Your eyes roamed around the tattooed hand of your therapist, the first time you saw him after years, you felt attracted to him again. Lowkey you were hoping for something to happen between you. “yes.” you blushed as you answered his blunt words. “princess, there's a lot more to séx.” your heart skipped a beat, hell, a whole playlist on this nickname. Jungkook stood up from his seat and walked towards you slowly while rolling his sleeves up to his. Elbow, giving you a better view of. His veiny and tattooed hand. He bent down at your level after coming close to you before asking, “what do you think about me?”

You couldn't answer, you looked down as your fingers played with your wedding ring. He puts his fingers under your chin and makes you look up at him. “Be honest Princess, and besides I know it all,” he whispered seductively.

“what do you want me to answer jungkook? No? I don't think you are hot.” you breathed out. “haha, do you mind if I put my hands in your panties because I know you are damn wet, I am familiar with the smell of arousal, Kim y/n.” your arousal increased a lot more than before as his hot breath blew on your ear.

“fuçk me.” you finally let out. You let out your fantasy. “gladly princess,” he replied before picking you up and putting you on his desk. “you better get out of those clothes, kitten.” you felt his hand traveling painfully slow to your core as you moaned quietly before you could stop yourself. You knew he had his signature smirk plastered on his face again, clearly proud of his effect on you. You huffed, exasperated by his boldness.

He went to sit down in a chair beside a full-length mirror, watching you undress. His smile didn’t falter under your annoyed gaze. A wide grin spread across his face, the clown paint making him look wicked.

You got down from the table and began to undress. Jungkook motioned for you to come closer. You frowned - he was still in his costume. He patted his thigh before you could open your mouth to ask what the hell he was playing at. You purse your lips, feeling more embarrassed by the second, but you sat down on his long legs, completely naked. He purred contentedly, his hands caressing your arms and chest, placing wet, open-mouthed kisses along the line of your jawline, neck, and underneath your ears, the way Jungkook knew would make you lean into him for more. And this is exactly what he needed.

He swiftly turned your body around, pushing your back flush against his chest, and sunk his teeth into the side of your neck, making you yelp in surprise. Before you could register what was going on, you had either leg hooked over his knees and he spread them wide, locking you in place. This way, you were fully nude and completely exposed to your therapist’s lap, unable to close your legs, looking at yourself in the full-length mirror in front of them. You felt your blood rushing to your face, earning another smirk from jungkook.

“Don’t tell me you’re shy now.” Jungkook feigned worry, teasing your skin with the tips of his fingers, grazing over your most sensitive areas. “You were so good when you asked me to fuçk you. I want to see you whole.”

You felt him kissing your neck as you moaned softly at his words and his touch. His hands traveled down your body, working on your hardened nipples, one going even further to rub your clit. You stiffened against him with your mouth agape, moaning breathlessly as he picked up the pace. “God, you’re so fucking wet”, jungkook groaned into your neck, nipping at you in all the right places.