tate langdon: future preferences

engagement:
while on a fancy dinner date on halloween night tate slides over a small black jewlery box and smiles. you excitedly open to box to find a note that reads "marry me?" and a beautiful silver heart shaped engagement ring. you smile and say yes, and he kisses you.

wedding:
in late november, you and tate have a sweet small wedding lakeside with only your family and a few friends. you hire a wedding photographer and get beautiful photos done. you both cry exchanging vowels and share a passionate kiss.

honeymoon:
you two take a short honeymoon to new york city to see a broadway show and make love in a fancy hotel room downtown for two days.

pets:
throughout your lives, you have a total of four cats. lily, salem, ruby, and oscar. you also house a few fish, none of which lived long but you adored them. in old age, you two also had a female french bulldog called winnie.

family:
you get pregnant with a son soon after trying, and you both decide on the name milo greyson. a little over a year after milo is born, you fall pregnant with a daughter you name phoebe madison. a few years later, you suffer a tragic miscarriage but fall pregnant with your rainbow baby, violet coraline 6 months later.

extra:
-take baths together often
-read to eachother when the other falls sick.
-live in the murder house whole lives. (it's safe)
-love going on dates to the record store
-tate takes dressing the kids up for halloween
very seriously
-often mini dates to get fast food
-picnics
-tate takes the kids on daddy daughter/son dates
-calls you his love