kyle spencer: knock at the window

tw: mentions of sa

hi! my first update in over a year. thanks for all the support! -aisley
——

"y/n?" kyle whispered, lightly tapping on the glass of my window.

i was asleep, and kyle didn't want to startle me but he needed me and wanted me to help him.

he switched from a tap to a knock, which was what eventually woke me. i looked at the window, tired and out of it and saw kyle.

i mumbled to myself, confused and rubbing my eyes.

"kyle?" i climbed out of bed, making my way over to the window. he mouthed "i'm sorry" as i opened the window. he felt bad for waking me. he made his way into my room and shut my window behind him. "what are you doing here? how late is it?" i yawned.

"im sorry for waking you. is it okay that im here?"

"yeah no it's okay." i kissed him.

i got back into my bed and snuggled up beneath my blankets, trying to warm back up. my eyes shut for a moment, i was so tired. but, i realized kyle didn't get in bed with me.

i looked at him, "come here. what are you doing?"

"i really need to talk to you." he whispered, walking over and sitting down on the edge of my bed.

"okay."

i put my arms around him and kissed the side of his face.

"what's going on baby?" i asked him. my mind was going through every horrible possibility.

kyle felt like his heart was shaking and his eyes began to water. he started to second guess telling me. he was scared.

kyle started to break down in my arms. his hands traveled to his face and he was sobbing into his hands.

"kyle." i cooed. i moved to sit beside him and i hugged him tightly.

i lightly took his hands away from his own face and replaced them with one of mine cupping his cheek. i kissed a soft kiss on one of his tears.

"i need you to tell me baby." i told him, "so that i can help you."

it took a couple short moments of him calming himself down and trying to come up with how to tell me until the words left his mouth.

"my moms been raping me." he told me, his heart breaking as he did. he had never admitted that out loud before.

his words filled my body with dread and anxiety.

"come here" i hugged him, hiding the fact that my own eyes were tearing up.

his chest trembled and his body was shaking as he began letting himself cry. i had never seen him cry so badly.

"i'm so sorry." i cooed softly, "i'm so sorry."

he put his arms around me to hug me back, doing his best to calm his breathing.

"can you tell me what happened tonight kyle?"

he nodded.

"i'm sorry i know i need to calm down."

"don't be sorry love."

i laid down, allowing him to come lay down with me. he gently wrapped his arms around me and rested his face against my chest.

"i was sleeping. that's why i wasn't answering after nine." he told me, "but when i woke up an hour ago, it was to her."

"what was she doing?"

"i don't want to say it out loud. it..it hurts." he stuttered.

"that's okay." i kissed him. "can i ask how long?"

"i was eleven the first time."

i felt my heart plummet. this had been going on all this time and i had no idea. yeah, his mom was weird and kyle was closed off about his house and stuff but i never in a million years could've imagined this.

"i want you to know how s...sorry i am. i believe you." i teared up. "and you're safe now."

his body started to feel heavier, i could tell kyle was becoming tired. i just held him and tried to soothe him as he tried to fall asleep.

kyle couldn't though. he was so tired, but he couldn't sleep.

"i woke up to both her hands down my pants." he told me, "when i tried to push her off she got really violent."

he reached his hand over to turn on my bedroom lamp. the light yellow softly filled the dark room and i watched as he pulled his hoodie down and showed me his chest.

red and light purple bruises covered most areas of his bare chest. there were scratches on his neck. dried tears on his face and a bloody lip.

"oh kyle, baby." my voice broke.

he shut back off the light and hugged me. i kissed him.

"i love you. nothings going to happen to you again."

"i love you." he whispered, shutting his eyes.

he faded off to sleep in my eyes.