what its like to date: jimmy darling

obviously, jimmy doesn't look normal but he's perfect either way. he cares for you so much and puts aside all his insecurities and doubts for you.

sleep: your head normally rests on his chest and his arms swings around you as you both lay closely together in bed.

when he's sad: unfortunately, jimmy isn't very good at coping and often tries to drown his sadness with alcohol. when he's sad and drunk and feels like he needs you, you always hold him and cuddle him.

when your sad: when your upset for whatever reason, jimmy puts aside everything in his life for you and to try and make you feel better.

sex life: you both like fast, sloppy sex. it's usually pretty good sex too. sometimes you even have drunk sex. the best sex though is when you both are very calm and connected with each other: sweet sex.

extras:

- he always tries to get sober for you.

- his mom loves you, and he loves telling his mom about you.

- whenever he can, he will take you out to eat at the local diner.

- before leaving you, he always makes sure to tell you how much he loves you.

- your one of the only people who he doesn't feel insecure around.

- the two of you love going on late night drives.

- whenever you come to his performances, he always finds comfort in looking at you while singing.

- you two don't fight too much, but when you do it's honestly terrible. lots of yelling, and sometimes even drunk yelling.

- he loves to play with your hair.

- he's not afraid to beat up anyone who hurts you.