kyle spencer: bad times

tw: rape, abuse and sexual abuse
word count: 2486
——-

it was friday night, and kyle and i were at a big party. it was super fun. we drank, danced, played games, hung out with some of our friends and so on.

a few hours into the party, kyle and i were pretty drunk and we went unstairs to make out for a little while.

he was happy, and i was too.

"you're beautiful." he said, smashing his lips into mine as he crawled on top of me.

i giggled through the kiss.

just at that moment, the door opened and a few boys started to walk in.

my heart was beating super fast, and so was kyles.

"hey, we're in-" kyle started to say before one of the boys pulled kyle off of me and threw him to the floor.

"STOP!!" i screamed, trying to put my shirt back on so i could try and help kyle.

they were beating the absolute shit out of him as he laid there on the ground.

"fatass kyle" one of them said, "pussy!"

they screamed insults at kyle as they beat him up for an entire moment before they all collectively left. i sprung form the bed to shut and lock the door.

"kyle??" i whispered, kneeling down next to him. he was still laying there and i could hear his small grunts and whimpers of pain. "are you okay?"

tears began to fall, but he didn't talk or get up yet.

his back and the rest of his body was bleeding and or starting to bruise.

he started to cry, and my heart broke.

"kyle please sit up." i said, starting to tear up.

"fuck." he yelled, punching himself in the face  and then getting up and locking himself in the bathroom.

"hey, wait." i started, but he had already shut the door.

kyle sat there, trying his best to hold in his cries. his body ached and he was bruising pretty badly already. not only that, but he was embarrassed and just feeling really sad. he didn't want me to hear him cry because he was already so embarrassed.

he held a towel to his face so silence his crying. he didn't know what he was feeling, but he was overwhelmed.

after ten minutes, he knew he couldn't hide in there forever but he was too embarrassed to come out and talk to me.

i knocked on the door, "kyle."

he opened the door and walked right past me, not even stopping to make eye contact.

"i'm going home. night."

"no, wait."

"no. i'm fine y/n. i'm going."

"how? we came in my car."

"i'll get an uber." he said, still not looking right at me.

"just let me drive you home, we don't have to talk."

"no, i-i can get home."

he was holding back tears and i could tell. his face s was also flushed of embarrassment and pain. he was bruising pretty badly and still was bleeding.

i walked up to him and forced him into a hug. he started to cry, and my heart broke.

"i'm so sorry." i whispered, hugging him close.