prefrences: how you sleep

Evan: evan loves his sleep, and he loves sleeping with you. at night, he'll usually hold on to you as the both of you fall asleep. but basically every other night, you two find new cuddling positions to fall asleep in.

Tate: tate is a big cuddlier. he loves being loved on, and he loves loving on you. at night, the two of you usually find yourselves spooning. tate being the little, and you being the big.

Kit: kit wraps his arms around you from behind, holding you're hand and keeping close to you throughout the whole night. he doesn't really like to be alone anymore, mainly after what happened at the asylum. kit does a great job at making you feel warm and loved as you sleep.

Kai: kai isn't the type to cuddle, but he tries his best with you. you lay your head on his chest, and he'll wrap his strong arm around you, pulling you close as he shuts his eyes for sleep.

Kyle: ever since the accident kyle has had lots of trouble sleeping, and often wakes up nightmares. he feels safer with you, though. when you two fall asleep it's either you holding him close to your chest, and you laying your head onto his chest.

Jimmy: jimmy's been struggling a lot with alcohol lately, and feels his best with you. he likes to hold you in his arms as the two of you sleep. it helps him feel comforted, loved, and okay.

James Patrick March: james doesn't really sleep, he's too busy running the hotel and doing other ghostly things. plus, he doesn't really need sleep. but, he will tuck you in in his room and lay with you until you're asleep. then, he'll go off.

Rory: the both of you normally start out by falling asleep in eachothers arms. but, as the night goes on you move apart. whrn morning comes, and you wake, you move back closer to him.