kit walker: future preferences

engagement:
one night, kit gets home from work and greats you while you are in the bath tub. he climbs in with you and you guys snuggle in the bubbles. he whispers "let's get married, sweetheart." in your ear and that's that. he takes you to pick out your perfect ring the next day.

wedding:
you & kit got married may 20th and had a small beach wedding in the florida keys. only your closest friends and family attended. however, your reception consisted of all of your friends and family and lots of music, food, dancing, and love.

honeymoon:
you guys waited two weeks after your wedding to go on your honeymoon in san diego, california. kit had always wanted to go. you guys spent a week tanning down at the beach, shopping, relaxing in hot tubs, going on sweet dinner dates, exploring, and making sweet love every night.

pets:
after settling down in a beautiful house with a wrap around porch and gorgeous flowers covering the lawn, you decided it was time to extend your family and get some pets! willow, a female golden retriever, lucy, a female chocolate lab, and moon, a male maine coon cat.

family:
4 years after getting married you fell pregnant unexpectedly with your first child, a beautiful daughter named ava meredith. you went on to have two more girls, and a boy in the next 6 years. emerson jane, grace dorothea, and evan alexander. kit is the best father you could've ever asked for to your children. about five years after your kids are all moved out and busy with college or working, you two decide to adopt a 5 year old boy named charlie.

extra:
-you two travel often
-love to see movies in theater together
-collect cds
-renew vowels every 10 years
-you both attend each and every one of your kids sports events together, and love it.
-kit teaches each kid how to play baseball.
-take dogs on walks together daily
-he spoils you every mother's day for being an amazing mom to your kids