kyle spencer: future preferences

engagement:
while on a vacation with your family, you become suspicious as your mom takes you to get your nails done and kyle sneaks off with your dad. that night, he proposes to you on the beach while the sun sets. your parents take pictures and smile big as you get engaged to the man of your dreams.

wedding:
you and kyle get eloped privately before having a public wedding and reception in your home town in a pretty ballroom. you have the wedding dress of your dreams and kyle sobs watching you walk down the isle, so excited to be your husband.

honeymoon:
the morning after the reception, the two of you board a plane and head to paris, france to live out the dream of having a beautiful wintery honeymoon in paris. you visit the eiffel tower, go snowboarding outside of the city, go on fancy dinner dates, and enjoy eachothers company for 5 days.

pets:
as a wedding gift for yourselves, you get a sweet puppy named delilah, a pomeranian. over the years you and kyle spend together, you also house a lab named pumpkin, and a cat named gigi.

family:
you become pregnant with a set of twin girls after trying for four months. kyle names one, and you name the other. their names are reese evangeline and amelia rose.

extra:
-you go on hikes together often
-movie marathons once a month
-love to spoil your kids together
-attend book clubs together
-vacation to the outerbanks every year
-kyle buys you chocolate and sets up your heating pad and a bath every time you get your period EVERY time.
-calls you his angel even in your elderly years