evan peters: feel better, okay?

tw: nothing
word count: 1103
——

i came home from a long day out to find evan curled up on the couch, sleeping. i gently placed my things down and went over to the couch to check on him. he hadn't texted me in a while, and this explained it.

i touched my hand to his head to stroke his hair, as o brought dinner home and wanted him to eat. i noticed his forehead was hot, though and started to worry he was sick.

"hey, you okay?" i said, quietly, as he started to open his eyes.

evan groaned.

"i'm okay." he sat up, his voice raspy and sick.

a rain of dizziness went over evan, and he felt the need to lay back down.

"can you turn off the lights?"

i nodded, getting up to shut off the lights.

"i think you have a fever."

"no, no. i'm just real-really tired." he could barley talk as he was loosing his voice.

i sat back down, motioning for him to lay his head on to my lap.

he had a slight cough, and he was just burning up and did not feel well.

he was also too tired to even keep his eyes open.

i noticed his body trembling from the fever and started to worry.

i started to get up because i wanted to get him some soup or something to make him feel better.

evan was going to tell me he was okay but was interrupted by a coughing fit.

i poured a can of soup into a bowl and then heated it up.

"were you home all day?" i asked.

"no, i came home like four hours ago i didn't feel good."

i sat beside him and pulled his face into my chest, hugging him.

"wish you would've texted me, i would've came home."

just then, the microwave dinged.

i handed evan the bowl of soup and a spoon.

"here try this."

"thank you." he said, his voice aching.

"i'm gonna take a shower, okay? let me know if you need anything" i said, kissing him on the cheek.

evan nodded, smiling lightly as i got up to get in the shower.

when i came out thirty minutes later, evan wasn't on the couch anymore. he was in bed, sleeping uncomfortably from his fever, covered in blankets.

i sighed, feeling bad that he wasn't feeling well.

i quietly got dressed, and then decided to stay out of the bedroom to give him quiet as he slept. it was only about 6pm, but he was just physically exhausted.

just an hour later, i went back into the bedroom and climbed in bed next to him. his breathing sounded raspy and he was sweating. i decided i would wake him up because he seemed like he really needed medicine.

i went and grabbed the medicine first, and then came to his side.

"ev." i whispered, stroking his hair back to wake him up. "evan."

he groaned, opening his tired eyes a little.

"i'm sorry, here. i got you medicine."

evan weakly took the medicine and then laid his head back down on the pillow, closing his eyes as he head was throbbing. it was too bright and every sound made his head pierce.

it even hurt to speak, so he just stayed silent. i knew he was hurting, so i stayed quiet too. i shut off the lamp and every light that could be seen from our room.

"you okay?" i whispered, softly.

he nodded, and i climbed in bed with him. evan turned over, and wrapped his arms around me. i pulled him in and he nuzzled into my chest.

i kissed his head.

"i'm sorry you don't feel good."

"it's okay." he said, "just cuddle me and shut up."

i laughed a little, holding him closer and relaxing. he was sweating, but he didn't seem to care.

in less then five minutes he was fast asleep, atleast i knew that he wasn't feeling miserable when he was asleep.

i soon fell asleep too, but our nice sleep didn't last too long.

at around 12:30am, evan woke up feeling extremely ill. his fever was at a high, and he was starting to get nauseous. he didn't want to wake me, so he gently moved away from me and sat at the edge of the bed.

i woke up to his wheezing and coughing just a minute later.

"evan?" i said, sitting up.

he didn't look back at me, instead, he tan go the bathroom. i could hear him gag for a minute and then he threw up.

he was in agony.

i quickly ran to get him some water and gave him a moment to throw up and calm himself down.

"i'm sorry." he mumbled as i walked in. evan flushed the toilet and leaned up against the wall.

i handed him the glass of water, "do you want some more medicine, juice, i don't know. i can run out and get you something."

i sat beside him and he drank some water before resting his head onto my shoulder.

"i'm good. i don't want you going so late, anyhow." he voice sounded so tired.

"i don't mind."

but evan refused. he really didn't want to be left alone anyhow. he lifted his head off me, and took of his shirt before going to brush his teeth.

i cleaned up his bedside table a little and got some nausea medicine out.

when he walked out of the bathroom, he still looked cute. despite the fact that he was feverish, shirtless, tired, and miserable.

he hugged me close, and pulled me onto his chest.

"i got you some more medicine."

" you're such a mom." he joked.

i smirked, pulling away to hand him the medicine.

he sat down on the bed, and took the medicine before falling back onto his pillow. i shut off the lights, but didn't get in bed.

"come lay with me."

"no, that's okay. i'm gonna stay up for a little."

i didn't want to go to sleep because i didn't want to be sleeping and not now if he woke up sick again.

"....are you mad?"he finally said, straining his voice.

"no. no."

i climbed into bed and pulled him close to me.

"i just don't want to be asleep if you feel sick."

evan relaxed himself and shut his eyes.

"sleep."

i let out a breath before relaxing onto him, and into bed.

"do you feel okay?"

he pulled his finger up to my lips to shush me.

"goodnight." he said.

"goodnight ev."