2

I walked into the school at twelve. Nothing like starting a new school half way through the day half way into the first month. I walked into the office to meet with the principle and get my schedule. I waited outside his office for a while before i was finally called in. 

"You must be Mason Thames." he said shaking my hand before I sat down. "I see here your an actor so you will be taking advantage of our virtual options while you are busy."

"yes sir."

"well Eagle Mountain High is glad to have you." he slid a packet across the table. "in there you will find your schedule a list of sports and extracurricular activities. We have a guide to help show you around the school. She is just joining us here this year as well so you two can get acclimated together."

I nodded my head realizing he meant Fia. 

"I hope you have a great day Mason and i'll see you around."

I walked out to the office where Fia was sitting waiting for me in a chair a semi sour look on her face well this is going to be fun.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was sitting in the cafeteria for lunch when my name was announced over the loud speaker to head to the office. There was a bunch of whispering, snickers, and glances my direction while I packed up as fast as I could. I made it to the office and slumped into the first empty chair. The door to the office opened after a while and Mason walked out. 

"Well for this being your idea you dont look all too happy about it." he said with a smirk.

"they called me in here over the loud speaker during lunch with no prior warning or anything."

"oh. well your supposed to show me around."

"let me see your schedule. We have english, PE, math, and lunch together. Then you have history while i have science and vice versa." 

"so i just have history and science left?" i nodded my head and chewed at my nail for a second. 

"let me go see if Principal Lewis will switch it around for today so i can show you where it is."

After getting Mason's schedule flipped for today he was sitting by me in my science class. While the teacher talked I pointed out different students to him and who to stay away from.

"do you have any friends in this class?" he asked. I shook my head. "do you have any friends at all?" 

"nope. Im back from 'rehab' remember."

"that sucks"

"yeah but its less people who can see through this plan."

"speaking of that i mentioned you in the interview it comes on tonight you should come over and watch it."

"yeah sure."

"if you came over after school we could do homework and get to know each other better because what if someone asks me your favorite color or like what you want to do when you get older."

"I have three favorite colors black, sage green, and dusty pink. And yeah we need to be able to answer basic questions."

"So my house after school?"

"yes."

Science ended and we packed up our stuff. I was about to head out the door to history when Mason grabbed my hand. I shot him a look and he leaned down to whisper in my ear.

"We are supposed to be dating and those girls were looking."

I glanced over my shoulder and surly enough three girls had their eyes glued on Mason scowling at our interlocked hands. Mason tried to interlock our fingers but i stopped him leaving our hands in pancake handhold it was enough. We sat down again in history and those three girls apparently also had this class. They sat down close enough they could watch Mason and I waiting to see what happens.