38

A/N - yall this random boy added me on snap yesterday and we have been talking and im literally in love with him ajsdjnferheofreb 

Also Jenna is a year older than us in this fic so 17 and sadie is 2 so 18

Also if i put the met gala in this book what theme do you want and who do you want to attend 

also sorry for the short chapter :(

"Fia this is Sadie i dont think you guys have met yet she will be playing ansel." finn said

"oh um hi." i said smiling trying to stay cool. I had had a crush on sadie for ages probably longer than my old crush on finn. I also had a crush on Jenna for forever as well. Jenna and i are still friends even after filming. 

"so i heard you are producing this and helped write everything and your running everything behind the scene."

"umm yea i guess."

"thats so cool. We should totally do lunch or dinner sometime and talk about it."

"really. i mean yeah sure but i feel like you would have expirience in all of this."

"i mean i do and i dont and your story is just so unique i want to hear it from you."

"yea we could totally grab a meal together sometime."

Filming went by quickly sadie was fun to hang out and talk with we hit it off instantly. We teased Finn on set together all day. This cast is one of the best i have worked with we just started filming and we are all so close. 

I was going to the Thames's for dinner so when i got back i showered and changed. I drove over there and Mason answered the door.

"Hey how was work." 

"it was really good i got to meet sadie sink today she is the literal best."

"thats cool. you ready to start filming the new peter pan."

"yea i think it will be fun especially the flying scenes."

"you crazy for wanting to do those im having my stunt double do mine."

"its just cause your scared of heights they wouldnt be letting me do it if it wasnt safe."

"shhhh no one needs to know im scared of heights."

"Well everyone on set is going to know when you have to film the few scenes you are doing."

"nah i can hide it."

"sure buddy if thats what you want to tell yourself 5 bucks you will freak out."

"ill do you one better if i freak out i will take you out to eat anywhere you want."

"alright bet."

We ate the most delicious pot roast for dinner after we all hung out and played board games. Sadie and i texted all night and we decided to make plans for lunch the next day.