7

A/N - Double update because im feeling nice. And to those of you reading this book I love you guys and I hope you enjoy this book. Your about to get some more plot and spice and angst. 

Mason got out of the limo before me and offered me his hand. We walked to the start of the red carpet where everyone who had got out before us was waiting. I could hear people shouting and cameras flashing for some other celebrities that were watching the movie with us. And standing right there in front of me was Ethan freaking hawke i tried my best not to show my shock and surprise. 

"you were in a movie with Ethan Hawke." i said elbowing mason in the side. 

"yeah" he said shrugging.

"this is not a yeah moment. I swear to God Mason if you dont introduce me by the end of this i will never forgive you. I might even break up with you."

"hey woah now no need for threats." he said smiling. He placed his hand on my back and guided me up to Ethan. "Ethan this is my girlfriend Fia." he said talking to the older man.

"hi. im a big fan of your work...and your daughter." Shit why did i say that that was weird.

"its nice to meet you Fia." he said shaking my hand. "Im sure maya would love to meet you she is here tonight ill make sure she says hi after the movie." 

"I-um thank you so much."

"its been a pleasure to meet you."

"you too sir." 

As we finished our conversation he was called away to lead the procession down the carpet. Followed by Mason and by default me. My hands started shaking as we waited and I worked on controlling my breathing. Finally someone came up and told Ethan to start and then told Mason to follow a few seconds after that. 

We stepped out on to the carpet lights were flashing people were yelling to look this way and that. I loved it. The rest of the cast started filing out onto the carpet with us. Mason started talking to a reporter and then we posed for a few photos. After a while i told him i needed to go and find some water and calm down he nodded his head and i took off inside. I loved that but my heart was pounding and my hands were shaking and my breathing became labored. I walked inside and stopped at a little table outside of the bathrooms with some water on it. I was standing there for a minute trying to calm down when i young man walked up to me. 

"I know an anxiety attack when i see one. Are you ok?" he asked calmly. leaning against the table next to me.

"yeah i just need a moment that was a lot."

he let out a small laugh "trust me I get it. My name is Finn whats yours."

"Fia" I said finally looking at him. And it wasnt just anyone named Finn it was Finn wolfhard one of my biggest celebrity crushes and role modals since stranger things. I looked up to this guy and here he was acting like some random person. Well he kinda is a random person like Mason was a random person. 

"you good Fia?" he asked raising his eyebrows. Crap i must of been staring.

"shit sorry yeah im fine i just. God i know you probably hate being noticed but like your Finn Wolfhard. I never thought i was going to meet you and talk to you. You dont know how much you changed my life and you gave me hope i could live with this and still do great things." I said referencing the anxiety.

"Oh um yeah I dont know its nothing just me living my life." he said rubbing his neck and sheepishly smiling. 

"I know it is. Thats why i always admired you. You didnt let anxiety or fame or people stop you from being you. And im going to shut up now because im probably making you uncomfortable."