24

A/N - Guys we need to start emailing pinterest about this new update complaining i have lost all my favorite boards inculding my vision board for this book. Messages are gone and so are shared boards. I cant see my followers either. They are taking away our right of free speech and we need to stand together and do something about it. I have sent in an email every day for the past 5 days and now some of my friends are starting to do the same. If we want change we have to do this together. Take some time out of your day and let pinterest know how you feel. You can also sign this petition https://sign.moveon.org/petitions/pinterest-teen-update-is-crap?source=rawlink&utm_source=rawlink&share=75d1ebfe-1fed-4f1d-aa1c-0bd7bf019973

A/N 2 - yall idk what awards are for what so im making shit up hehehehehehe. Also I have all awards shows taking place late January early Febuary in this universe. 

My makeup was fixed my hair was done I was in a dress in a limo on my way to the Emmy's. I couldnt believe i was here. I had come so far in such a short amount of time i had already been to the Oscars. The limo pulled to a stop the only flashes in the dark were from the paprazzi's cameras. The driver got out of his seat to open the door Mason got out first. I got out and adjusted the skirt of my dress. It was custom dior. Mason started down the carpet i followed after posing every couple of steps to pose. Mason waited for me to catch up before slipping his hand around my waist. I put my hand on his chest and we posed. He then dipped me to the floor. 

"Damn you got good at that." I said smiling as he pulled me back up.

"Thanks to you." he said smiling. After our dance class he had started dipping me for fun randomly and now he is really good at it. "Look about the second row of paparazzi just to the left of us."

I turned my head to look where he said and there stood Marie. I smirked she can write all the hate she wants but here i am on the red carpet and there she is an intern for some washed up magazine or something hoping to talk to me. My ears were full of people screaming miss tyler look this way mister thames kiss her. 

We continued down the walkway and into the building. We took our seats and dinner was served shortly after. They started to announce the winner of the awards.

"And the winner for the best actress in a horror film...Leily Tyler." My eyes went wide and my jaw dropped. Cameras turned their attention to me. I got out of my chair and walked towards the stage. I lifted up my dress to walk up the stairs everyone was clapping this didnt feel real. I was handed the award and i stepped up to the mic. 

"Oh my gosh. I would first like to thank Mason thames and Ethan Hawking as well as Scott derrickson i wouldnt be here without them. I am incredibly grateful to be recieving this right now im kind of in shock. Ive dreamed of this moment for as long as i can remember but i never thought i would actually be here right now. I want everyone who has helped me get here know how grateful i am for them i love you guys." 

i finished and went to go sit down. My hands were shaking and i was smiling. 

"Im so proud of you Fia." Mason said squeezing my hand as i sat down. The show continued on.

"The best horror movie of the year goes to...The Black Phone." I laughed Mason stood up following after maddy and i followed after him. Mason reached for my hand as i climbed the last few stairs when i reached the top he brought my hand to his mouth and kissed it. We joined Maddy at the podium and Scott joined us. We all said our little things before sitting back down. 

"Oh my God Mason. I did that we did that I made it."

"You more than made it Fia everyone is watching you. They know you are about to break the film industry and they know your on your way to breaking the music industry as well. And you completely changed the modeling industry. They a watching and waiting for you you are one of the most influential people right now." He said.

As i thought about it for the rest of the night i realized he was correct. I ended up winning a golden globe and my biggest accomplishment the woman of the year award. I am the youngest winner of all of these awards. 

As the hate started to be dimmed by the millions and millions of new fans and followers. I went from unnoticable to untouchable in just a few months. And i had more films to release they dont know my potential i am unstoppable. I had power to change to shape. I was a role model for other young girls. I was the new beauty standard. I needed to use this power to do great things. 

A/N - her dress

A/N - her dress. Sorry for the shorter chapter guys.