25

A/N - those of you who like richie tozier i just started a new book for him called enjoy the silence go check it out. It focuses on Beverly Marsh's sister Sydney.

A/N 2 - sorry for another short chapter i think the next chapter will be their birthday i say their birthday because fia is two days older than mason.

I walked on to set the first day of filming throne of glass. We had the table reading and the whole cast got together about a month ago. I had to be on set at 4am for makeup we were filming the first scene where Chaol and dorian get celaena out of endovier. They made my hair dirty and matted they put make brusies cuts and scars on my skin. It took forever i drank starbucks and talked to my stylist and makeup artists as i sat there. 

Then i went to the costume trailer. I put on the dirty gross robe thing they had. I finally walked on to set to find Finn. 

"Morning Fia."

"Morning" i said smiling taking another sip of my coffee.

"you look wonderfully terrible."

"why think you."

"so what are we thinking for this shot." Finn and I walked around the set area while i explained everything to him. Lorenzo showed up a few minutes later. We explained everything to him and then we explained everything to timothee. "Alright guys" Finn started talking to the cast and crew. "This is the first shot of the show. We are going to try and do this whole thing in one take." My hands were handcuffed behind my back and Lorenzo came behind me. "Alright Throne of Glass scene one take one and ACTION." Finn yelled as the little bar thing clicked down.

I walked down the hallway as celeana talking and flirting and being annoying to chaol. Then the hallway turned into the throne room. I walked in.

"Bow before your prince girl." said perrington played by domhnall gleeson. 

"he is not my prince." i snapped in response. He then forced me to my knees. 

"CUT." finn yelled. "that was great lets do it again more hostitality from everyone."

We filmed that scene five more times before moving on to the next one. We ended up getting five scenes filmed that day. 

Filming ended and Mason and Brooke came to get me. Mason and i are going to helo my brother move in today. So there we were at seven at night with three pizzas outside of a random apartment complex. We found the right apartment and knocked on the door. 

"come in" Garrett yelled. We entered and Riley and Reid ran over to us. We got them pizza before Mason helped Garrett move furniture and i unpacked and set up the room Reid and Riley are sharing. Then i went back into the kitchen where they were still eating. I got some slices of pizza sat down on the floor with them. Mason walked in a few moments later to get his pizza and sat down beside me. He poked me in the side and kissed my forehead after sitting down.

"Are you two going to get married?" Reid asked. I choked on the water i was drinking and Mason smiled.

"Maybe one day. But not right now." he answered.

"When you get married are you going to have babies?" I could feel my cheeks heating up.

"I dont know maybe little buddy eat your pizza." he said ruffling his hair. I stood up to go finish their room.

I was almost done when Mason walked and wrapped his arms around me from behind pulling me into him. He left a quick sweet kiss in the crook of neck. I wrapped my arms around his.

"Do you want to  get married?" he asked me.

"Mason we are not even sixteen yet like we got 2 months before that and thats such a big thing and..."

"not right now baby but like in the future."

"oh. yeah. Maybe. Definitly." I said and he pulled me closer to him.

"I love you so much."

"I love you too." I turned around and he loosly took my hands in his. 

"If i asked you to do something would you."

"it depends what is it."

"dont take the baby."

"what?"

"dont take the baby its not in the cards for us if we are too young to get married you are too young for a kid." He put his forehead on mine and looked into my eyes. I put my arms around his neck and he put his hands on my waist.

"your right. I just feel obligated to."

"You dont have to we can find a different solution ok love?"

"ok."