42

A/N - this is the last chapter for this book if you want a sequel leave a comment. I am posting the first three chapters of my new book today. The book is called apocalypse its an enemies to lovers with Miguel. Its a little bit different because it doesnt take place in a world of fame but i think you guys will like it so go give it a read. Without farther ado the last chapter of a deal with mason thames.

Sorry this is short its kinda just an epilogue 

Its funny how fake dating Mason has turned into me becoming one of the biggest names right now. Winning a trial against my ex bestfriend and leaving my parents. I bought my brother a house for him and my siblings. I moved back in with the Thames. Mason and i are currently filming Peter Pan. I told the cops about Marie's threats and she has been warned they better stop. 

Mason and I are back together and better than ever. Finn had become like and older brother to me. I met johnny depp while filming the throne of glass because he plays the king and he has become like a dad to me on and off set. Taylor Swift took me under her wing in the music career and has become like a mother i mean she is everybody's mother she is just more aware she is mothering me. 

My career has taken off so fast and i am constantly busy. I have been in a ton of movies Mason has been talking about us getting married we turn 18 in a few weeks its crazy to think we have been dating for three years. 

I set up a volunteer and charity initiative to shut down all boarding schools and camps like the one i attended and it has taken off. My story has inspired hundreds of people and now they are actively searching out and shutting down the schools. We also send out donations to boarding schools who are taking initiative in taking this kids in so they can have a good place to go with good education and scholarships if needed.

Im finally safe and finally who im meant to be and im thankful for everything that brought me here. I cant wait to see where the future takes me!