39

A/N - yall sorry i havent updated i have been at the beach. Also im trying to meet up with the guy im talking to and im really nervous to meet him which is stupid because he is so nice but i have trauma from my ex best friend. Without farther ado chapter 39. There also might be a murder next chapter who knows.

 Sadie and I met for lunch the next day and we talked about everything under the sun. From the trial to filming to our personal life. She was really nice and we hit it off. It was nice talking to her. 

As the trial date got closer and closer i got more nervous. Outfits were picked out i met with lawyers and publicists to make sure i said the right thing.

And here i was the night before. I couldnt sleep the anxiety was building in me i had had nightmares the past two nights. I flipped my pillow over so the side was cold again. I rolled over  and picked up my phone. News articles about the trial popped up. My feed was full of people talking about it. 

I got up and walked into the bathroom splashing my face with water before sitting down on the floor knees drawn to my chest. I ran through the plan again a car would pick Liam and i up and drive us to the trial they would have breakfast for us there. 

I stood up and opened my drawer. Thinking of all the things i used to do to relieve the pressure. The itch in the back of my head that nagged and wouldnt go away. I took a few deep breaths and closed the door slipped on some slippers and went for a drive. I got some bagel bites at dunkin and went to a 24/7 gas station to get snacks. My phone buzzed im my pocket i pulled it out. Masons contact was showing on the screen.

"Hello?" i asked confused.

"What are you doing at Scooters gas and go at 2:38 in the morning?"

"i couldnt sleep."

"ah ok. Well its not very safe for you to be there. And the trial is in the morning."

"the trial is why i am here."

"ok well please go back to your house im worried. At least try and get some sleep." 

"I tried Mason i tried but that feeling is there and i cant." I said rushing out of the gas station tears beginning to form.

"im coming to the apartment ill be there in 20 15 if i speed meet me in the parking lot."

I pulled in and waited for him to show up. I zoned out thinking about tomorrow Mason knocking at my window brought me back to reality. We walked up to the apartment and he sat on the couch and I sat next to him.

"Lets watch something ok." 

"yeah what about Miraculous i know its stupid..."

"that sounds perfect turn it on." I turned it on and got a blanket settled in. I got tired a couple shows in and laid my head on his lap and he messed with my hair. 

When i woke up the next morning the tv was still playing and mason was asleep next to me. I sat up and snuggled in close to him falling back asleep. We were woken up for good by Liam. 

"Fia Mason the car is here lets go they have makeup and wardrobe there."

We groggly walked to the car and got in. We stopped at the place where we had breakfast and they got us ready and then back in the car to head to the courthouse. There were fans lining the road as we drove in. The windows got rolled down so i could wave. Mason noticed me picking at my dress and nails with the other hand and he grabbed it and held it tight.

"This is almost over." he whispered in my ear.

Security guards walking with my car collected tons of gifts ranging from notes to stuffed animals and some snacks. Support from my fans. Finally it was time to head into court. I met with my lawyer and we walked into the bar and took our seats. Marie and her team showed up.

"Honerable judge mike lober presiding." someone yelled and everyone rose to there feet here we go.