41

A/N - I may or may not have an enemies to lovers in the works but its going to be kind of different but i will let you know when i post it and the love interest is Miguel. 

also yall comment your best ways to get revenge on someone if you have any plz

Sorry i posted then pulled this chapter someone made a good point so i redid it sorry its shorter now but i need to respect Mason and got carried away 

I am here by charging Marie Ansel Clarence with, emotional abuse, and stalking, and harassment you are to pay the victim the agreed upon sum by the agreed upon date or it will result in five years jail time, a restraining order has also been put in place if you break the rules it will result in twenty years jail time with no chance of parole. You are not allowed within one mile of the victim you are not allowed to speak or post of the victim online posting about the victim will get you ten years jail time for harassment any farther questions please contact the legal office trial is dismissed.

Whooping shouting and hollering followed the judges words and i jumped over the bar and was swept up in a hug by Mason. 

"you did it."

"we did it."

I kissed him we pulled away with his forehead resting on mine. "She isnt allowed to post about you or come near you!."

"I KNOWW! i havent been this happy in so long its like a pressure lifted off my chest."

"Stay at my place tonight and we can celebrate."

"oh?" i said with a smirk and he blushed.

"you know what i mean." he mumbled under his breath.

"do i Thames you might have to clarify." I said grabbing his tie and pulling him closer to me.

"dinner, dancing maybe. Maybe i could convince my parents to let us have some drinks."

"You shouldnt be talking about underage drinking in a courthouse with lawyers and police right there."

"Oh you know me full blown bad boy gotta live life on the edge."

"shut up lets go find maddy and miguel."

"Ok" he said slipping his hand in mine.

We were standing around when my phone vibrated in my pocket.

Unknown

this isnt over 

I slipped my phone back into my pocket there is nothing she can do know right... Mason wrapped an arm around me while we talked and i rested my head on his shoulder. 

"You ready to go?" he asked a few minutes later. I nodded my head and we walked out his hand in mine there was a ton of paparazzi outside. I answered a few questions before getting in the car and recieved a few gifts from fans. Throughout the trial my fan mail box has also been full. 

We pulled up to the thames house. We ended up ordering take out and Mason and I sat criss cross on the floor in our pajamas watching gilmore girls drinking champagne with our orange chicken. 

I went back to my old room upstairs to get ready for bed. I was about to go to sleep when there was a knock on my door. Mason walked in...shirtless.

"hey whats u..."

"I think I love you. And i had to tell you right now before i lose the courage." I walked over to him and grabbed his arm and pulled him closer to me. I looked up into his eyes his cheeks dusted were dusted with a blush.

"I love you too Mason Thames." I said wrapping my arms around his neck and pulling him in for a kiss. He wrapped one arm around me closing the door with his foot he spun us around so my back was against the now closed door all without breaking the kiss. He brought his hand to my cheek and pulled away brushing my hair behind my ear.

"I think i have loved you since you kissed me that one night. My first kiss. You realize you are the only girl i have kissed. And breaking up was the worst thing i have ever done in my life. I love you Fia Sawyer."