6

A/N - this is for the playlist https://open.spotify.com/playlist/4kv0N3wbHCjiVsggH832tT?si=44cce1a0078744d2 - if the link doesnt work the playlist's name is the deal with mason thames and the account name is Fia<3 (this is also me outing the fact i used my nickname as the MCs name sue me if you dont like it)

I laid down on the bed beside her and she rolled over burying her face into the space between my neck and shoulder her arm falling around my middle. I smiled and shut my eyes. I was awoken about forty minutes later with a knock at the door. I got up and pulled the blankets over Fia and woke my dad up. He answered the door while I flipped on a lamp in the main room and headed to the door.

"You must be Mason." the woman at the door said. "Im marlene im going to be doing your hair tonight. If you would go ahead and put on whatever your wearing that would be perfect."

"alright sounds good. Where are we going to be doing this?" 

"In the bathroom just as soon as you get changed." 

i went into the bathroom and put on my suit and opened the door to let her in. She pulled a lot of products out of the bag and spent well over twenty minutes moving my curly hair this way and that and spraying it down with a ton of hair spray finally she was finished. 

"now im also supposed to be doing a girls hair as well. Im guessing the one asleep out there you want to go and wake her?"

"sure ill be right back."

I walked out to the main room and stood over her she looked so peaceful. A few strands of hair fell into her face she looked beautiful and relaxed. I wish i could kiss her temple to wake her up her cheek maybe she would roll over and look up at me and smile and then i could kiss her lips. No mason stop i have to stop this is crazy do i need to get this tattooed on my hand 'we are fake dating' but what if. I reached down gently and shook her.

"Fia. fia. fiaaa." she groaned in response. "marlene is here to do your hair." she sat up and rubbed her eyes pushing the stray hair out of her face. 

"what?"

"marlene is here to do your hair. you need to change into your dress though."

"alright." I sat down on the bed getting on my phone. "mason" 

"hmm" i looked up when she called my name.

"could you maybe go get me a snack im starving." 

"sure." I said smiling at her. 

I took off down the hall to the area with the vending machines i didnt know what to get her so i got a few different things. I also got her a water and coke because I dont know if she wants caffine to wake her up or not. 

I carried my stuff back to the room and by the time i got there she was in her dress getting both her hair and makeup done. I watched her for a bit before i made my presense known. She would do really good in a life like this. I watched as Marlent twisted her hair trying to find the right style and the makeup artist applied something to her eyelids. Fia sat there head tilted back fully imersed in the glitz and glam of it all. The makeup artist finished what she was doing and stepped back I cleared my throat. 

"i didnt know what you want so i got you options." she looked over the contents in my hand considering for a second. 

"the powder donuts and water please." 

"yeah sure let do you want me to hand them to you it might be easier."

"sure." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mason handed me the donuts as they finished up on the makeup and hair. When they were done i went and stood in front of the full length mirror in the room.

"damn i look like a princess." i said smiling.

"wait till the girls at school see this huh?" he responded as looking at me. He then got a wild playful look in his eye he grabbed my hand twirling me and then dipping me. 

"not a bad dancer i see."

"im an incredible dancer." 

"thats good because your my date to all the school dances till this ends."

"no thats bad for you because i will make you dance every dance." I laughed at that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I watch her turn to look in the mirror and her smile softens going from laughter to contentment. There was a knock on the door I answered it.

"hey man you ready...DANG Fia you look gooood." Miguel said when I answered. Fia's cheeks tinted with a light pink blush.

"Yeah she does look good" I said harsher than I meant to. "lets go." 

We walked down the hall to where miguel had gathered the rest of the group we were still waiting on Maddy and Tristan. Maddy had been talking about this since we started filming this was a big night for her and im sure she is taking her sweet time getting ready. FInally they showed up and we headed to the limo waiting for us. As we were walking Fia bumped her hip into mine and then looked up at me with a mischovous grin. I bumped her back and she bumped me back until we were both laughing, We got into the limo and I sat by her. I laid my head on top of hers taking in the moment. I was only going to live this once. The sound of Brady and Maddy bickering like siblings. Becca laughing with brady. Miguel watching Fia. MIGUEL WATCHING FIA. I narrowed my eyes at him and he just shrugged at me. He was nice but way too nice than he should be with my girlfriend. Even if we arent dating but Miguel doesnt know that i would have to talk with him about it later. If we were actually dating i wouldnt let a guy get away with that and everyone thinks we are dating so i cant let miguel get away with that. I was going to try and get his attention right then but Maddy declared we are hear and Fia grabbed my hand with her shaking one. I looked into her eyes that had filled with fear but excitment still danced in the corners. 

"please dont leave me tonight."

"I wouldnt dream of it." I responded pressing a reassuring kiss to her lips. That was for public right? to prove to the cast we were in fact together. to tell miguel to back off. Nothing more.