18

A/N - im backkk guys. I had like three boys at my command doing whatever i needed for me these past four days and now i feel untouchable lmao. Anyways we are almost at 2000 reads and i couldnt be happier i love you guys so much!

We got home and let Milo look around and then go run around in the yard before me left. I put his little vest on him and a leash they gave me. He rode at my feet in the front seat on the way to the mall. 

Brook took me to all the stores she liked and i wasnt allowed to look at price tags i was allowed to have anything i wanted. Brooke and i walked around with Mason carrying my bags and food following after us. 

She took me into sephora and bought me all new makeup and skincare it was in no way shape or form cheap. Milo was really good the whole time i guess he is trained to be. His leash sat loosely around my wrist and he walked beside me. I felt bad for the kids i told couldnt pet him. Mason decided to go take the bags we had already collected to the car when we went into victoria's secret. We walked around for a bit before Mason saw a photo booth.

"we should totally take photos" he said grabbing my wrist and dragging me in. He paid and we posed for the first three but for the last he pulled my face to his kissing me. "Thats to post." He said smiling at me. I could feel my cheeks warm with blush and nodded my head. 

"yeah to post." I mumbled a little dazed. We got home a while later and i changed into shorts and a bra we got while there. I brushed Milo for a bit before the phone rang. Finns caller ID popped up.

"Hello?"

"HBO max wants to sign as soon as possible they are willing to pay anything."

"no way your fucking kidding." 

"no im not im on my way over right now."

"NO."

"YES" I squealed loudly at his response we had been hoping it gets picked up by HBO max. "We should celebrate dinner tonight on me bring your boyfriend i know a place."

"alright what time?"

"plan on me picking you up at 7"

"alright see you then."

I hung up. "MASON." 

He ran into the room "what are you ok?" 

"im more thank ok Finn is on his way to sign with HBO max as we speak."

"really oh my gosh thats amazing!" 

"he is going to be here at 7 to pick you and i up for dinner be ready."

"oh ok."

I showered and changed into a dress and put on makeup at that point it was already 6. I decided i was going to take some pictures to post of this incredible moment. Brooke agreed to help me and we went into the backyard. 

Finn showed up a few minutes after i posted

Finn showed up a few minutes after i posted. And i climbed in the back seat with Mason i fed Milo before i left and made sure he was settled. 

"I still can believe they signed now its time to start casting."

"ooo i cant wait. Also i have a list."

"alright shoot."

"Dove Camreon as Mannon Blackbeak."

"i can see it."

"The Rock as Cain"

"thats a good one too"

"if Zendaya isnt Nehemia i dont want it." he laughed at that.

"gavin casalegno as Dorian Hallivard."

"the eyes?"

"mhm. lorenzo zurzolo as Chaol."

"benjamin wadsworth as Rowan."

"ehh."

"bleach his hair i could see it."

"that one is a stretch." 

We got to dinner and sat down and got our food. Finn talked me through more of the casting process and eventually filming. I feel asleep on Masons shoulder on the way back and before i knew it he was shaking me awake. 

"fia we are here" he said gently helping me out of the car. I went inside and got ready for bed. I was laying in bed but i couldnt sleep Milo was curled up at my feet i shifted around trying to get comfortable finally i swung my feet out of the bed and went to Masons room. I knocked lightly on the door before entering. 

"Mason?" I said opening the door slowly and peaking in.

"hmm" 

"i-i cant sleep without you." i whispered

"what?"

"I cant sleep without you" I said louder.

"ok ill come in there one sec."

I walked back into my room and curled up. He came in later and laid beside me.

"Mason you know that thing i was going to say the other day."

"yea. What about it."

"i think i love you."