"Would you like to read the signs while we walk or read your book before bed?" Mama asked as we continue to walk towards this next house, her hand holding mine tightly after I ran off to pet the dog earlier and got in trouble. Apparently, it is dangerous to run off and I now have to hold an adult's hand while walking around. I didn't have the heart to comment that I have been through things a lot more dangerous than walking down the road alone or that I can protect myself from any and all dangers, so now I am holding Mama's hand while I skip beside her, not that I mind. "Uncle Hunter told me that you used to rip the pages out of your books when you were little and that you used to make him help you" was my reply, I mean after hearing that story I think she should understand my dislike for reading and maybe she will stop making me do it. 

Mama stopped walking at my words and shot me a look that I know means Hunter is in trouble when we get to the next place, "he said what?" She asked nervously, continuing to walk so that I was forced to look forward rather than her, as she rubbed her forehead nervously. "He said you use to get him to grab your Mums books off of the top shelf and then you would rip the pages out of them. Can I do that to my books Mama? They're stupid" I huff, looking up at her as she shakes her head. I can faintly make out her muttering something along the lines of "I'm gonna kill Hunter" under her breath. "That was naughty of me to do baby, you know that. I know reading is frustrating and can be difficult for you but we are working hard and you are making so much, progress baby. Tell you what why don't we have a break from learning while we have time off from filming and then we can continue learning then, I know you like learning to read with Lizzie more than with me" Mama says, making me jump excitedly at the offer of not being forced to read for the next week and a bit. "But" Mama interpreted my celebration, her tone letting me know there were conditions, making me groan. "But, when we go out for dinner you have to try and read the menu yourself and at bedtime, you have to read along with me as I read to you" she offers, making me groan but agree, any excuse to not read and I am here for it.

The next house was a bust, in all honesty, I don't know why Beth even showed it to us. As a result of not liking the house, I decided to have some fun while Mama followed Beth around on the tour. "Hunter" I whisper, tugging his hand as we trail behind Mama and Beth, who is still trying to sell us on this place, even though it is clear none of us like this place. "AJ" Hunter whispered back in the same tone, making me grin "I'm bored" I complain. I would tell Mama but she is clearly trying her best to listen to Beth prattle on, plus Hunter is fun. "Want to ditch them and play hide and seek?" He offers, just making my grin grow as I nod excitedly. "You do know you stand no chance though" I gloat, knowing how easy this is going to be. I mean not only am I trained for stuff like this but Hunter does not seem like he is exactly a tracking expert. 

Hunter just scoffs as we turn to go back downstairs leading me to the kitchen so we can start. "Right rules, don't leave the house and um, yeah that is about it. If your mother starts yelling the game is over and you need to fend for yourself because she probably won't be amused. Rock paper scissors for who hides first?" Hunter offers, making me grin and nod, already knowing that when Mama catches on Hunter is undoubtedly going to be the one who gets in trouble. Mama hasn't told me off since we met and I highly doubt today will be the day she starts. Not that I ever do anything all that naughty, I just tend to be too cute when I get caught or I don't get caught. "On shoot?" I check, getting a nod in return before we both start. "Rock, paper, scissors, shoot" we both cheer, Hunter cheering when his paper covers my rock. What a rookie. I let him win so I can get finding him over and done with before he has to try and find me. Emphasis on the try part because he won't find me. "How long do you need Hunter? Is thirty seconds long enough or do you need a hundred?" I ask tauntingly, earning a groan as he starts to back out of the room. "Just count to twenty like a normal person and then come find me, don't yell ready or not or you will get us caught," he tells me before he runs off, not giving me time to reply making me shake my head as I chuckle.