Part 4

Scarlett's POV

I have no idea what Flo is planning to get Archer into the restaurant undetected.

Still, I hope it isn't stupid, although I have a feeling it properly is, given the grins the two were giving each other on the ride over here. I would hate for Archer to get hurt in some poorly executed plan; that being said, something tells me Archer doesn't do anything terrible or unplanned, so I may be worrying for nothing. Flo had me drop them down some side alley and told me to text her when we were all seated. Which I did. Then came the waiting game as the cast and I all discussed how we thought she was sneaking in her, the boys seeming to compete over who had the most outlandish answer.

"Maybe AJ is going to sit on Flo's shoulders and do the whole trench coat thing; together, they make the height of an average person anyhow," Jeremy suggested, earning a round of chuckles before Robert cut in. "Maybe they have gone to find some celebrate costume or something?" He suggested. Honestly, something tells me none of these suggestions is what they have in store for us.

Before I knew it, some yelling came from the restaurant's kitchen.

However, it was all in Italian, so I had no idea what was going on, but whoever was yelling didn't sound very pleased and was pretty loud.

I just somehow knew Archer and Flo were responsible for it. I have no proof but just a feeling that their plan had caused the disturbance. It went on for a little while, the man seeming to argue with someone, although you could only hear his voice as he yelled in angry Italian. However, I couldn't hear anyone else speaking before it stopped. A grinning Archer came walking through the doors and into the restaurant, Flo following behind her, laughing almost to the point of hysterics, clearly finding something that just happened hilariously.

"Do we even want to know what you two just did?" Lizzie asked as they came and sat with us, Archer in an empty seat by me, which I may or may not have forced Lizzie out of in the hopes of Archer sitting there. I just want a chance to get to know her properly. Plus, I don't want one of the guys to scare her off with their craziness.

Meanwhile, Flo sat opposite her as she shook her head, still laughing. "We just snuck in the backway and scared the poor chef half to death; although I have no idea how Archer talked him down, he looked ready to chop our hands off; he was waving around a meat cleaver and yelling pretty angrily at one point before Archer spoke to him a little and now apparently he is sending over a couple of bruschetta boards. What did you say to him?" Flo explained before focusing on Archer, who shrugged, an innocent smile on her face although her eyes twinkled with mischief.

"I told him he was adding too much salt, which is when he started to yell even more until I explained how to make the sauce better. That's when he started to cry and shout Grazie and offered us the free food," she replied with a shrug, just making Flo laugh even more as she shook her head at her. "You are something else; I can not believe you told that guy he was cooking his own food wrong while he was shaking his knife at us," she managed to get out, making Archer shake her head a little, a smile on her lips.

"He was making it wrong. If we are going to eat here, wouldn't you rather have the authentic sauce rather than whatever the chef was doing?" She sassed, making the rest of us laugh until some massive guy walked over to the table. Honestly, he looked like what you would expect to see in some Italian Mafia movie. Please tell me this isn't who Archer is upset about because even with the guys here, I'm not sure we are winning any fights, this guy is jacked, and I bet he could tear us all apart when pissed. Looks like Archer sure knows how to pick a fight.

He seemed to be on a mission as he approached the table with a scowl, although when his eyes landed on Archer, it seemed to ease as he started to smile. "Piccolo Cuoco (little cook), how did you know? I have been trying to fix my recipe for years, and my Nona wouldn't tell me how to fix it; she said I had to learn myself. I have spent years trying to perfect it, and you got it in two seconds; what is your secret?" He asked, clearly impressed that she had helped him. Meanwhile, the rest of us just sat there, shocked.