Part 10

Scarlett's POV

So some context. Did Kevin hold a cast meeting without Archer this morning which is the reason we were all late to work out? Yes. And in that meeting did he describe an elaborate plan on how to surprise Archer? Yes. Did I take over and explain that his plan was way too complicated and create an easier and better plan which we are currently all walking on? Yes. But in my defence, Kevin's plan was quite frankly shite and I want this to be perfect for Archer, she deserves this to be perfect. 

Pretty much everyone on set was in on the surprise. I mean the writers had written a fake scene, and the wardrobe and makeup teams were getting everyone ready so that Archer wouldn't suspect anything. Even Anthony and the crew were even going to film the whole thing. Mainly so Archer doesn't get suspicious and also so that we can capture her response to the surprise, which I'm hoping will go down well. 

She was crushing her scene so hard it was almost a shame this wasn't real, I know Flo was having fun play-fighting with her, which was all they were doing essentially as Flo waited for the cue that we were ready to go with the surprise. It was all going to plan when Kevin came in through the back door, Archer's surprise in tow. Just like planned when the Wanda part came up they moved onto the set and covered her eyes, whispering something the rest of us couldn't hear. 

What wasn't part of the plan is what happened next.

Swinging her head back, Archer smashed her head into his knee, before jumping to her feet in a fighting stance. Just when I thought this wasn't who we all thought it was, a massive grin broke onto her face as the guy tackled her to the floor. I watched stunned as they rolled across the floor until they stopped. Archer was sitting on the guy's chest her fist hovering just above his nose with a smirk "got ya" she gloated proudly, making the guy laugh. "Yeah you did, good to know you haven't slipped, although I think this time took you longer so maybe you are getting sloppy" he teases as Archer continues to sit on his chest smiling. "What are you doing here Hawk?" She asked, playing with his hair so that he could see, making him laugh slightly as he kept shaking his hair to mess it up. "Well, I missed you, Wolfie, why? Are you not happy to see me? Ouch, you are breaking my heart" He teased making her shrug "I mean..." she trailed off her voice light and playful as the brunette scoffed, jumping to his feet with her still in his arms. 

"I'm just teasing Hawk, I missed my best friend, so where is Snake,?" She teases him with a smile before it drops. "Are you here alone?" She asked, fear suddenly coating her voice, making me and by the looks of things everyone confused. "As if he could manage a surprise like this alone, you know he needs a babysitter more than you do or all sorts of trouble would happen" another voice spoke up, as a woman walked onto the set making Archer squeal as she elbowed Hawk's ribs, making him drop her so that she could run to the woman. "NEWT" she cheered, pulling the woman into a tight hug. "I missed you so much Newt" she cheered, making Hawk scoff "her you miss, but me, I get wrestled on the ground and then elbowed" he muttered before smiling at the rest of the men who just walked onto the set. 

"What about us? Did you miss us?" A massive guy asked, honestly, he would make the Rock look small. "Bear" she squealed running to him and hugging him before hugging the guy next to him as well "Snake" she cheered, letting him pick her up before she started to look around in anticipation. "Where is Daddy?" She asked, still looking around. When no one answered her she paled, her eyes locking onto Bear as she seemed to trust his answer the most. It didn't take a genius to work out where her mind must have gone to right now. "Well? Where is he? Is he ok? Tell me the truth I can handle it" She asked her voice back to being scared again which broke my heart. "Looking for me?" Someone finally spoke, making the biggest smile of the day break out on Archer's face as she went to hit Snake to go down, although he was letting her go before any blows could land, obviously the guys were used to her rough and tough behaviour.