Part 14

Scarlett's POV

I am so glad Archer is back on set today. I don't think I could make it through another day of Lizzie and Flo teasing me about missing her and her hot father, their words not mine, even if they are correct. But as hot as Oscar may or may not be, he is extremely hot, it's his daughter I have been missing. The tiny blonde has wiggled her way into my heart and I missed her a lot more than I thought possible this week. 

I have no idea what time she is back today and if I am driving her to the base to say bye, but I do know that we all have a half day and I am bored of sitting in my trailer alone. Maybe I could go get some doughnuts or something for when Archer gets back, she does love to eat and maybe a sweet treat will cheer her up, I wouldn't be surprised if she is a little on edge at the moment with the squad and Oscar leaving. I mean I'm sad they are leaving and I have only met them for about an hour. Although maybe doughnuts aren't the best idea with how hyper she is already... eh she deserves a treat she is going to be understandably upset. Doughnuts it is because now I have made myself sad and I want some too. 

Grabbing my keys I head to the car park only to run into the very person I was thinking about. "Honestly you are Scarlett are just mean. I know everyone loves AJ but do we have to keep bashing on me to express that?" Flo groans, which has me chuckling under my breath knowing she is still complaining about Lizzie teasing her on our hike. "Why am I mean?" I ask, laughing slightly as Flo and Lizzie jump, not expecting me to be standing so close to them, although I don't focus on them long as a little body comes crashing into mine. "Scarlett" she cheers as she flings herself into me, making me laugh slightly as I steady myself, scooping her up into a tight hug while crouching down to her leave so we could hug properly. God, I missed her. She really is the perfect cuddle buddy.

"Well it's clear who her favourite is, I didn't get a hug like that, did you?" Flo scoffs as Lizzie agrees, making Archer and I chuckle as she cuddles into me more while I rub her back softly. "Archer, honey, I didn't know you were back" I coo, moving to straighten up although the action has Archer whining and hugging me tighter so instead I just scoop her up as I straighten up with her in my arms. She is small for her age and weighs practically nothing so I really don't mind. Plus as I said I have really missed my cuddle buddy. 

Maybe I should convince Archer for us to have a movie night and sleepover so that I can make up for all the cuddles we have missed this week. "So why am I mean?" I asked again, despite knowing the answer, walking closer to the two bickering adults who seem to be pouting over the fact that Archer likes me the most. I mean can you blame them, who wouldn't want to be Archer's favourite? She is the best. "You are mean because you like AJ more than you like me, same with Lizzie" Flo huffed, making me laugh not even denying it as Archer cuddled into my neck more, which is just the cutest thing.

"Well I love you, Flo, really I do. But come on, look at her. Can you blame me?" I teased them, nodding my head down at Archer who was still cuddled tightly against me to prove my point. She was like a sleepy puppy curled up on my chest and it was so adorable I can't describe it. As if to further my point Archer slowly looks up at Flo and Lizzie giving them her adorable puppy eyes, her big blue orbs twinkling in the afternoon light. This earned a laugh from Lizzie and an eye roll from Flo, which had me biting back a laugh not wanting to add insult to injury. "Don't be sad Flo, you're my favourite Brit on set" Archer cheered, a teasing smile on her lips knowing full well what she was saying, which had me chuckling under my breath, she is too clever for her own good sometimes. 

"Yeah, yeah. Knock it off before I make dinner by myself" Flo huffed, which made Archer's little smirk turn to a pout, stupid Flo. "That's fine she can make dinner with me instead" I cheer desperate to see the smile back on Archer's face which worked instantly as Archer looked up to me with a bright smile, my own coming to my lips at the sight. "No, no. We are making dinner, I got her first" Flo huffed, before holding her hands out "come on AJ let's go" she cheered, making grabby hands for the ten-year-old in my arms, although Archer made absolutely no effort to move away from me, which had me smiling. If anything Archer just held me slightly tighter, which had me rubbing her back softly in an attempt to assure her I was still there.