S**t Sandwich Wedding

Start from the beginning

The limo pulls over and we get photos close to the Hollywood sign.

***

Two hours later...

We are finally on our way to the reception. I look out the window as we drive to the winery that I booked for the reception.

Tears start to prick my eyes as we get closer to the winery. "Can you pull over." I yell.

The limo driver pulls over and I scramble out of the limo. I find a place and vomit.

What is wrong with me?

Gina steps out of the limo. "What's your fucking problem?"

I vomit again.

I shake my head. "I can't help being sick, Gina. Maybe, I'm pregnant? After all, we broke up two months ago."

"You're jealous, Samantha, admit it."

I laugh. "This wedding was planned. I was going to Marry that piece of shit. Congrats, Gina. Enjoy the prick."

Madeleine steps out of the car. "Let's walk to the reception."

Madeleine and I start walking to the winery. The limo drives past us. A couple minutes later a car is driving toward us. It comes to a stop in front of us.

Maddox pulls the window down. "Hey, beautiful. I couldn't allow to girls like you to walk to the winery alone."

I laugh. "At least your nothing like your cousin."

He shakes his head. "I'm not a prick. But, you deserved better than what those two did to you. If this is what you planned for the wedding with Kayne. I can't wait to see what you come up with when the right guy comes along."

I laugh. "There's no right guy for me."

"Get in the car. I'll show you what the right guy can do."

Madeleine open the door to the backseat.

Looks like I'm up front with the hot football player.

***

At the reception the food is being served. There's a spare seat at the wedding party table. I'm not going to sit with them. I've had enough being polite to so many fake people.

Maddox takes my hand. "Do you want to eat outside?"

I nod.

Maddox and I take our food outside. Madeleine and Peyton join us at the table.

"This is the rebel table." Peyton says.

I laugh. "Are you going to get in trouble by your Aunt and Uncle?"

Maddox shakes his head. "No! Aunt Lena asked me to get you. She told me that we'd make a cute couple."

"Do you always listen to your aunt?"

"No, never."

I laugh. "Good, I'm glad you did and picked us up."

He smiles. "I'm glad I did too."

It's time for the wedding dance. Maddox takes my hand and leads me inside. He pulls me against his hard chest. I burry my face against him.

He whispers. "Let's dance."

Maddox takes my hand and we move around the floor. His eyes shine in the light, he has a day old stubble on his face. I touch his face. He pulls me closer and we make-out on the dance floor in front of everyone.

My problems are washed away with this one kiss.

Maddox and I slowly pulls away from each other. "Let's get out of here."

I shake my head. "We can leave in five minutes. I want to see the fireworks.

Maddox looks confused. "Fireworks?"

I nod.

Everyone's phones start going off at once. People are opening the video. I pull out my fake phone and click on the video and it's my voice. "Hello, everyone, my name is Samantha Black. Today was supposed to be my wedding day to the prick Kayne Waterhouse. The Church, this place, the limo were all set up by me. This was supposed to be mine and Kayne's day. Instead two months ago, I came home from work and found my fiancée in bed with my sister. They told me they were fucking pregnant. My life turned to shit that day. Here's to the Shit Sandwich Wedding."

The phones shock everyone holding it. I watch as phones fall and break onto the floor.

I laugh. "Let's get the hell out of here."

***

Thanks for reading

Vote/comment/follow me.