"Sure, but why the 'you-know it' instead of just school? Afraid of your own daughter and son?", Rowan chuckled.

"Hey! When they team up, it's them vs me. That's my nightmare. You wouldn't understand. They love you", Sebastian snapped.

"That they do", Rowan sighed happily.

Sebastian rolled his eyes.

"Alright. Since it's the last day before Troy, Leah and Brody go back to....well the 's' word", Weston announced rolling his eyes when the trio glare at him. "You all boys are attending your appointments I've made at the base."

"Appointments? For what?", Chase asked.

"It's evaluation day", Theo replied.

A series of groans and protests erupt at the breakfast table.

"This is for all of us?", Chase frowned.

"Why you worried you're gonna fail?", Dean smirked.

"I'm not you and this isn't your chemistry paper", Chase smiled sarcastically.

"Ooof", Emmett winced.

"That must have burned Dean", Jamie chuckled.

Everyone laughs. "Fuck off", Dean grunted.

"Mind your language at the table", Rowan reminded. "And yes, all the boys are attending this today. I pray for your sake you all pass."

"You said boys", Brody pointed out.

"That's right", Weston nods.

"Leah isn't a boy", Brody reminded.

"You just realised?", Leah said sarcastically.

"We know Brody", Theo sighs.

"Why doesn't Leah need to evaluate then?", Troy frowned.

"Because I have a higher rank than you kids", Leah laughs loudly like a witch, clearly enjoying this.

"Are you kidding me? I could take her down!", Brody exclaimed looking at the eldest brothers who just shrug in reply.

"Hold on! It's good to have goals but even that is too optimistic", Emmett remarked.

"True. You can't fight Leah and win, yet. She's actually trained more than you. Secondly, she will be evaluated, just not today", Charlie explained.

"Oh come on! That's favouritism!", Dean protests.

"Yes! Just because she's the only sister you have!" Chase seconds.

Leah just grinned singing and dancing around the table. "I am the favourite! I am the favourite!"

Literally all the younger ones of the house look accusingly at the elder ones, extremely annoyed.

"Okay, cut it out Leah", Weston sighs.

Leah obeyed and sat down in her chair, but a smirk was still plastered on her face, that seemed to still annoy her brothers.

"The real reason she isn't evaluating today is not because she's our favourite but because Sam will be conducting her evaluation and he's on leave today", Theo explained.

"Why Sam?", Leah asked curiously.

"I don't know. He requested", Theo shrugged.

"Hmm maybe he's ready to take you back in his team", Charlie smiled.

"You think?", Leah gasped.

"Could be. He only asked to witness your evaluation. Be prepared. He won't go easy on you after you've spent considerable time in his team", Emmett advised his sister.