22) tears

Not edited:

When i got there i didnt see Stefan. But i did see Jenna. My jaw dropped slightly at the sight. I saw Jenna in one circle of fire and Elena in the other. Another girl, who i assume is a witch, was standing there looking at them. I ran at vampire speed to her but she lifted her hand and that threw me back and into a circle of fire. But i was higher up. Near a cauldron. The women turned to me with a smile.

"Don't bother trying to get through. I spelled the circle" she said. "Your trapped, no matter what you do"

"Klaus turned Jenna" Elena yelled to me and i looked from Elena to the girl in shock.

"Please let Jenna go. I'll happily take her place" i said.

"Klaus wants you alive" she said to me and i cringed slightly at that.

The girl then cut her wrist with a rock that i didnt even realize was in her hand.

"Drink it" the girl said, walking into Jenna's circle of fire without any harm done to her.

"Jenna dont" Elena said.

"Jenna please" i said.

"I cant" Jenna said.

"Let her go" i said.

"Hey" Elena said as the girl put her wrist next to Jenna's face. "No!"

Jenna then bit her wrist and i felt like i was going to cry. What are we going to do! Jenna's gonna die!

The girl let Jenna drink from her for a few seconds before pulling away and walking back out the circle.

"Jenna, your going to be ok" i said as a few tears spilled over from my fear. "Everythings gonna be ok"

"How are you feeling?" Elena asked.

"I feel like myself" Jenna said confused. "Only not. Everything is brighter. The fire's hotter. Part of me is terrified but there's another part of me that doesnt wanna feel anything"

"Vampires can turn off the part that's human" Elena said while i began to pace back and forth. "Thats the part that hurts"

"I'm gonna die, arent i?" Jenna asked and i quickly shook my head.

"No" i said loudly. "Jenna, i am not gonna let that happen. I dont care what i have to do. I will make sure you make it out of here alive"

We then heard screaming which made all of us jump.

"Who's that?" Jenna asked as the werewolf girl that threatened Damon appeared with the witch holding onto her.

"That must be the werewolf" Elena said.

The girl threw her into the circle and Jules, i think it was, continued to groan in pain.

"What's happening to me?" Jules asked.

"I cast a spell to slow down your transformation" the girl explained. "Your insides are trying to tear themselves free"

She then went out the circle while Jules continued to scream in pain.

"Greta, witches are supposed to maintain the balance in nature" Elena said to the girl. "It's your duty to them to keep this curse sealed"

"My duty is to Klaus" 'Greta' said. "The new order"

That is when a man appeared. I had never seen him before. I was closer to them then i was the others and so it kind of freaked me out of why i was so close to where everyone was gonna be killed.

"Glad to know i still have a dance partner" he said, his British accent was strong. Everyone in the circles were shaking in fear. "Hello, my lovelies. Are we ready?"