15) Sorry

Not edited:

Also, dont read this if you dont like any blood or being hurt or any of that stuff

The next morning me and Elena were walking into the kitchen when we saw Jhon.

"Morning" he said.

"What are you doing here?" Elena asked.

"Coffee?" he asked us, ignoring Elena's question.

"We're not doing that" Elena said "we did that last night. No more avoiding. Why are you here?"

"I'm here to protect you two" Jhon said "That's all i can say for the moment"

"What do you mean thats all you can say?" i asked.

"I'll tell you more when i can trust you" he said and i scoffed.

"Ooh, thats brutal" i said sarcastically.

"Oh, god! I'm late" Jenna said quickly coming into the kitchen.

"That's what you get for hitting snooze three times" Rick said walking in after her. The smiles dropped from there faces the moment they saw Jhon.

"What the hell?" Jenna asked.

"Goodmorning Jenna, Alaric" Jhon said.

"It's ok I'm confused, right? Because we were not expecting you, like, ever" Jenna said.

"Well, i got in late last night. Elena let me in" Jhon said.

"You know, I'm uh, probably just gonna take off" Rick said. I gave him a small wave and smile before he turned and left.

"I'm still confused here" Jenna said.

"I decided to come back and stay a while" Jhon said.

"Not here, your not" Jenna said.

"Actually, you cant stop me from living here" Jhon said.

"Actually, i can. As legan guardian" Jenna said.

Oh, take that, i so badly wanted to say, but i decided to keep my mouth shut.

"Yea, about that. Um, you want me to explain the situation?" Jhon asked Elena. I am so clueless, i mean i dont even understand this but i dont know if i want to. "Or would yoou like to do the honors?"

"What's going on?" Jenna asked.

"Yea, even i dont understand" i said.

"I'm sorry Jenna. I should have told you earlier but...." Elena said.

"I'm Elena and Emily's biological father" Jhon said and a lightbulb went off in my brain. Ohhhhhhh, thats what they're talking about.

"You didnt tell her?" i asked Elena. "I really thought she knew....."

"Well, now you know" Jhon said then walked out.

"Yea......... this isnt my thing-" i said but when i went to leave Elena pulled me back. "Drat"

"What?" Jenna asked scoffing.

"I knew i should have stayed at the Salvatores" i mumbled to myself. I then felt my phone buzz. I pulled it out and i got a text from Caroline. It was an emergency. "Uhhhh, i have a thing. I gotta go. I will help with this later, promise"

Then i hurried out the room and to Carolines.

Outside i saw Stefan.

"Hey" he said.

"Hey, you get a text to?" i asked.

"Yea" he said and i wrang the door bell.

"What's wrong?" Stefan asked when she opened it and we all walked inside.