4) good old days

Ok, so in episode 1 there is not many scenes with Emily in it so i added episode 2 in here as well. Just a warning.

Not edited:

When i woke up i was in a very bright room. My eyes darted shut at the blinding light above my head and when i opened them again i had to blink a million times before my eyes adjusted. I looked around to see i was in a white room with a bed next to mine. I saw a girl with blond hair sitting there and had her back to me.

"Hey" i said and she snapped her head in my direction "Caroline!"

"Hey!" she said happily.

"What- what happened?" i asked.

"Ty crashed the car and next thing i know I'm in here" she said.

"Where's Elena and the others?" i asked.

"Not here yet" she said sitting back and looking at the tv in front of her. But after a few seconds the door opened revealing Matt and Bonnie.

"Hey guys!" i said happily.

"Hi" Bonnie said.

"Jersey Shore is on" Caroline informed us happily.

Bonnie jumped forward and quickly hugged Caroline then she hugged me. I cringed slightly, but hugged her back.

"Be gentle please" i said smiling at the enthusiasm.

"Sorry" Bonnie said pulling away.

"It's ok" i said, putting a hand on her shoulder.

"The doctors said that we are healing really quick" Caroline said and i side eyed Bonnie, as if asking 'did you give me and Caroline vamp blood? She just averted her eyes. Oh she did. Great.

"My turn" Matt said and leaned forward to kiss Caroline, cupping her face while he did so.

"Aww! Aren't you two cute" i commented. They pulled away and Caroline grinned at us happily.

"Why are you crying?" Caroline asked Bonnie who looked like she was about to break into tears.

"Oh, Bon" i said trying to hug her, but only managed to move one arm around her.

"I'm just happy you two are ok" Bonnie said.

"Oh, i love you guys" Caroline said.

"Same here" i said.

"We love you guys too" Bonnie said.

I was woken up by a noise in the halls. I looked around me to see Caroline fast asleep in her bed. I sighed and laid back down. I am being silly, nothing's here. I closed my eyes to try and fall asleep.

"Ah! Elena" Caroline gasped and i shot up to see Elena standing in the door way.

"Hi Caroline, hi Emily" Elena said. She sounded off, as if she was emotionless. But the smirk she wore showed a lot of sass then anyone should own.

"Hey, um, what exactly are you doing here?" i asked her.

"My name is Kathrine" Elena said walking forward to be next to me and Caroline. "I was hoping you could give the Salvatore brothers a message for me"

"What are you talking about?" Caroline asked. "What message?"

"Game on" Was all Kathrine said.

"What?" i asked but then Kathrine shoved a pillow in me and Caroline's faces. We both screamed into it and i was losing oxygen, fast. Oh shit! I wasn't going to survive this! I then felt my eyes begin to close and my chest began to cringe painfully at the lack of air. No, i need to keep my eyes open. But my eyelids were getting heavier and it was getting more painful. I then blacked out and everything turned to darkness.