8) I'm so, so sorry

Not edited:

It has been a day or two since the whole incident with the sheriff. Caroline and Elizabeth are still at the Salvatore boarding house and Stefan has taken it upon himself to stay here. Which is sickening! Dont get me wrong, I dont have a problem with him. He's sweet and innocent and kind, but i dont like waking up to hearing those two kissing. Like now-

I wish i didnt have vamp hearing, i wish i didnt have vamp hearing! All i can hear is moaning and kissing and BLEH! I cringed and put a pillow over my head, like that would help. Lucky humans with there stupid human hearing, so unfair!

"This is bad of us" Elena said.

"Yes it is" Stefan agreed.

"I agree, it is" i mumbled, since Kathrine was still after there relationship.

"If Kathrine finds out...." Elena said matching my thought.

"Kathrine who?" Stefan said and i groaned as i heard more kissing.

"Make it stop!" i mumbled into the pillow.

"Ok, I, um, i need to be in the shower" Elena said and i sighed in relief. Finally! They were stopping.

"Love it, lets go" Stefan said.

"No! The bathroom is even closer to my room" i said into my pillow.

"No, just me" Elena said laughing. "I'm late. I'm decorating at the Lockwood charity thing"

"What do you know? So am i" Stefan said.

"I'm actually loosing brain cells from this" i said hitting myself in the face with the pillow.

"Do you think thats really a good idea to be at their house today?" Elena said. "Mason Lockwood tried to kill you"

"Ah, the pain, the pain. Why did i agree to sleep here knowing romance was in that room" i said literally falling off my bed and onto the floor. Ok, i am being over dramatic, but if that was your sister and you could hear all that, would you be behaving like this? Yea, thought so.

"I dont trust Mason. I wanna be there today to keep an eye on him" Stefan said.

"Ok" Elena said then i finally got off the floor and used my vamp speed to get changed before going downstairs. Where i could still faintly hear the noise, but at least now i wasnt next door to it with vamp hearing.

Now i was at a place my Aunt dragged me to along with Elena and Stefan. Why do they want my company, its anyone's guess. But im here and helping the Lockwood's with the event. I am walking with Stefan when Jenna walked up to us.

"Stefan, Emily, hey" She said.

"Hey" Stefan and i said at the same time then looked at each other before looking back at Jenna.

"I'm cooking dinner tonight. Ric will be there. You should come" She said to Stefan.

"Oh, um, you know, Elena and i, we're kind of taking a... a pause" Stefan said.

"Really?" Jenna asked. "Because thats not what it sounded like this morning"

Oh, so human ears were unlucky like mine. Wonder what Jeremy thought of this.

"Yea, same here. What was that this morning Stef?" I asked and he looked like he was trying not to be awkward while also giving me short glares which i grinned at.

"You know what? I heard nothing" Jenna said then gave us a smile before walking away. Jenna's the best.

"Why?" Stefan asked when she left and i turned to him with the exact same grin on my face.