16) Elijah

Not edited:

This morning i went to the grill with Caroline and Bonnie.

"Ok, so tell us about this big witchy plan you've been cooking up" Caroline said.

"We still dont know the extent of what Elijah's up to" Bonnie said.

"True" i said.

"So, i ask Luca to tell me what he knows" Bonnie said.

"He's not gonna tell you anything" Caroline said.

"I didnt say he was gonna have a choice" Bonnie said.

"What?" Caroline said to herself as she looked up and saw Matt. She waved at him, but he completely ignored her.

"What was that about?" Bonnie asked.

"I dont know. I thought that we were......" Caroline said "i dont know"

After breakfast i decided to go on a drive, escape any drama that might happen. I was still a little shaken up about everything so i wanted to just be by myself and have a small road trip that would last for the day. Easy.

They next day i was driving back when i got so much information i missed. Bonnie, Caroline and Jeremy kidnapped a witch and questioned him. Elena plans to die thats what shes doing with Elijah, which means i am dying to. And, now Tyler skipped town. What the hell?

Then, i get a call a few hours later when i am near the Gilbert holiday house.

"I'll be there" i grumbled and hung up. I pulled up to the house and went to go inside when i was blocked. "Let me in"

"Hi, come in" Elena said and i walked through.

"What the hell did you two do?" i asked.

"Damon tried to kill Elijah, he's coming here. Could you pose as Elena?" Stefan asked.

"But she's going to get all us killed with that little sacrifice of hers" i said glaring at my sister.

"Please" Stefan said and when i looked at him, i broke. I groaned.

"Fine" i grumbled.

I waited near the door while Elena hid in her room. Stefan was upstairs to, no where to be seen. I hate looking like my sister so much. I jumped when the door came crashing down from small pebbles hitting it. I jumped and held onto the living room doorframe for support.

"You know, i might not be able to enter the house, but I am a very patient man. I'll wait you out" Elijah said.

I walked to the front of the door on the inside.

"Shouldn't have done what they did" i said acting as Elena.

"The deal is off" he said.

I waited for Elena to tell me what to do.

"renegotiate" Elena whispered.

"I'm renegotiating" i said while mentally rolling my eyes.

"You have nothing left to negotiate with" he said.

I then pulled a butchers knife out from the sleeve of my jacket.

"I'd like to see you lure Klaus into Mystic falls after the doppelganger bleeds to death" i said giving him a 'what you gonna do now' look.

"Stefan wont let you die" he said.

"No, he wont. He'll feed me his blood to heal me. And then I'll kill myself and become a vampire, just like Kathrine did" i said trying to hide my smirk. "So, unless you want that to happen again, promise me the same as before"

I began to fiddle with the knife and was balancing it in my hands to make him flinch a few times.

"Promise me that you wont harm anyone that i love" i said holding the knife properly. "Even if they have harmed you"

"I'm sorry Elena" he said.

I mentally groaned. I dont wanna stab myself! Ugh!

"I'm going to have to call your bluff" he said. I smirked at him.

"I warned you" i said before plunging the knife into my stomach. I obviously screamed.

"No!" Elijah yelled pressing himself up against the barrier on the door. I doubled over and but because he couldnt see that i was healing quickly i kept the knife there so i couldnt heal. Why did i have the brilliant idea of road tripping near here! I could have avoided this! "Yes. Yes, you can have your deal. Let me heal you"

"Give me your word" i yelled through the pain.

"I give you my word" he said. I then fell to the ground and Elena came out and daggered him in the heart. He fell to the floor and i took the knife out so that i could heal. I just stayed there, not wanting to move. I must be a lot more damaged because it was in there for so long.

Stefan came to my side but i gave him a look that said 'talk to me and you will die' so he went to Elena to check if she was ok.

"Little tip" Damon said. "Dont pull the dagger out"

"No shit Sherlock" i said and got to my feet, keeping a hand over my stomach. Everyone gave me a look but i just shook my head "I dont even wanna talk about it. I'm going home"

Without another word i walked off to my car and drove off. My job of pretending to be Elena makes me wanna have plastic surgery. But she is safe. But i am mad at her for keeping my life in the hands of a freaking sacrifice. I mean, Caroline, Stefan, and Damon aren't getting sacrificed. So, I'm going to i guess.

Once back at the Salvatore boarding house we dumped Elijah's body into the dungeon area.

I searched his pockets and found something shinny.

"Ooooh, look. Moon stone" i sang holding it up in the air.

"I'll hold on to this" Damon said.

"Says who?" i asked.

"Says me" he said and snatched it out my hands.

"Humph" is all i said before standing. He stood too.

"So thats it? I mean, as long as we keep the dagger in there, then he stays dead?" Elena asked.

"Pretty much" i said.

"Ok, then" Elena said. "Goodnight"

Then she turned to leave. But she turned back.

"You know, you guys want me to fight, fine, I'll fight. But if we're gonna do this, you cant keep anything from me anymore. From this moment on we're doing this my way" Elena said.

"Ha" i said but she gave me a look. "Oh wait, your being serious?"

"Seems fair" Damon said.

"Ok" Stefan said.

Everyone looked at me and i shrugged my shoulders.

"I promise nothing" i said.

"Ok" Elena said then walked out.

I turned to the guys.

"Would you guys mind me staying the night? I dont wanna go home" i said.

"Stay whenever you want Em" Damon said and i smiled at him.

"Thank you" i sang. "I'm off to the guest room I'm usually in. So, if you need me, you know where to go. Bye"

Then i vamp speed up the stairs and into the room.