2) Sister?

Edited:

When at Mystic Falls i stopped outside a apartment building and sat back in my car. I am going to need a really good hiding place. Those cops will be up my ass for a few days and i don't feel like running for a lot longer. I got out the car and was about to cross the street when-

"Emily?" i heard someone said and i turned to see Alaric. My moms husband.

"Alaric?" i asked and he quickly came forward and hugged me.

"Where have you been the last five years?" he asked.

"Around. Cops have been up my ass" i said and he looked at me wide eyed "Oh come on, it wasnt for anything serious! I just didn't wanna live in a foster home so i ran away"

"Good" he said and i nodded. "I have someone you need to meet"

"Now?" i asked.

"Yes!" he said and walked me to his car. I sighed before climbing in.

"Ok then" i said.

We soon arrived at a very big white house and walked towards the front door. During the car ride Alaric explained that i have a twin sister and we were separated at birth because my mom took me and dad took Elena. To be honest i wish i went with dad, even if Elena wasn't raised by her real parents, at least she got to live in a house.

When at the front door Alaric knocked and a girl who looked identical to me opened it. She only had straighter hair and our fashion choice was way different.

"Hi, I'm Emily" i said and outstretched my hand for her to shake, which she did.

"I'm Elena. Please, come on in" she said and i nodded, walking into the beautiful home.

Ok, now that they know each other i can start writing scenes from the tv series!!! Sorry it's been so short it will defiantly get longer.