1) the great Mystic Falls

picture of Emily

No ones pov:

"Good bye Elena" Isobel said as she looked between Elena, Damon and Stefan who were in front of her. "Oh, but before i go, your twin sister is on the road, coming in a few days"

"What?" Elena asked in shock.

"Don't let her down" Isobel said and she was gone.

-------------

In the quiet and usually peaceful streets of Lexington Emily was sleeping silently in the back seat of her car. Her car was safely hidden in an alley way that was big enough to fit two of them. She had forgotten to put a sheet over it the night before so now the light was slowly beginning to wander into her car. 

Most kids her age would be in there houses, surrounded by friends and family. But Emily was much different. Her mother, Isobel was killed one night when she was five. Not knowing what to do Emily had run out the house and continued till she realized she was lost. Everything after that night was a blur. 

The sound of sirens had woken the young girl and she groaned in annoyance as she opened her eyes and looked around. That is when she saw red and blue trailing around the ground a little ways away from her and her eyes widened in realization before she threw herself into the front seat of the car while looking for her keys.

"Oh crap!" she said when she saw the car getting closer and finally got her keys in her hand. She turned on the car, not bothering with a seatbelt just yet. And she threw her car into reverse before using the car park behind her as an escape.

She quickly used one hand to steer and the other to buckle her seatbelt. Then she grabbed her phone from the passenger seat and opened google.

"Ok, where is the closest place to hide out?" she asked herself as she looked at a map of the place around her "Mystic Falls it is!"

She quickly speed up and used the review mirror to see that the cops were far enough away for her to lose them in some short cuts.

-----------

I know its not interesting yet, but i needed to do an introduction so yea!