10) Bonding

Not edited:

"Yo, Elena! Emily!" Jeremy yelled and i put a pillow over my head.

"Jeremy!" i grumbled and looked at the clock next to my bed "Why are you up at this ungodly hour?!"

"School" he said with a laugh and i sat up to see him at my door. "Elena's not here"

"Maybe she decided to get up early, for some odd reason" i said.

"Ask Stefan when at school" Jeremy said and i laid down, putting my pillow over my face and giving him a thumbs up.

When at school i slowly walked to my locker and opened it. That party left me so tired! I would not be surprised if most of the students werent here today. I then looked around to see Stefan at his locker. I quickly closed mine and speed walked to him.

"Hey Emily" Stefan said.

"Elena's got to let me know if she's going places. I'm supposed to cover for her and pretend to be here, but i cant do that if she's at your place" i said.

"What are you talking about?" Stefan asked.

"Uh, i just assumed that she was at your house" i said. "I mean, i didnt know if she was there because you were getting back together, or if it was for some other reason-"

"Wait. Hold on a minute. We're not back together" Stefan said and i made an awkward face before realization dawned on me.

"But she never came home last night" i said. "I asked Tyler earlier and he said her car is still there........ where is she then?"

"This has Kathrine written all over it" Stefan said to Damon as we stood outside the school.

"Kathrine is in the tomb though" i said.

"Yea, i shut her in" Damon said.

"Did you?" Stefan asked.

"Did i what Stefan?" Damon asked.

"I know the hold Kathrine has on you"

"She's int he tomb. Period. End of story" Damon said. "But she did say something to me right before i shut her in"

"What?" i asked.

"I thought she was lying" Damon continued.

"Damon, what did she say?" i asked.

"Elena's in danger" he concluded, and my eyes widened.

"And you didnt ask her to elaborate?" Stefan asked.

"Everything she says is a lie. How am i supposed to know she's gonna start spouting out the truth?" Damo asked.

"I have to talk to her" i said turning to my car, but someone grabbed my arm and turned me back around.

"No, no" Damon said, and didnt let go of me, knowing i would just rush off. "we're gonna ask her for help, she's gonna negotiate a release which you're gonna give her, and then she's gonna get out and kill us"

"I need to find my sister, Damon" i said struggling to get him to let go.

"It's exactly what she wants" Damon said and i sighed in annoyance. I pulled my arm away and gave him a look.

"I dont really care, I'm getting my sister back" i said and stormed off towards the school to find Bonnie.

"It's a bad idea Emily!" Damon called.

"Dont care" i yelled back.

"I can't undo the tomb spell, Emily. Even if i wanted to. It took both me and my Grams to do it the first time" Bonnie said.