13) Stuck

Not edited:

"You trapped her in the house" i said and laughed. Damon had visited and he was telling Stefan and i how he got Bonnie to put a spell on Elena to trap her in the house.

"It's for the best. Trust me" Damon said looking at his brother's reaction which was half amused and half annoyed. "Elena's on a martyr tear that rivals your greatest hits. You should be glad the witch and i are getting along"

He the lifted a bag that was in his hand.

'Brought you two this" he said. "Care package. Candles, lanterns, and lunch"

He then dropped it on the floor in the doorway of the tomb which was in our reach. I grabbed it. Damon had a bottle of blood and held it out to us.

"Give that to us, we're just gonna have to share it with her" Stefan pointed out. "Yea"

"You three are surprisingly calm, considering Klaus will hunt you down and kill you if you mess up his plan" Kathrine said coming into view.

"I've been dead before. Got over it" Damon said. "Once we deal with this moonstone, we'll figure out a way to get you two out"

"Damon, dont worry about us. We're fine. Worry about keeping Elena safe" Stefan said and Damon nodded before leaving.

I walked to the aria we are all usually in, put the bag down and began to walk around the tomb.

"Where are you going?" Stefan asked.

"Have you seen a big stick?" i asked.

"No.... why?" he asked but i grabbed one off the ground and vamp ran to the area we sit in which has a metal gate up to our waists. I began to hit the stick against the metal to make a loud noise.

"This is why" i said and sat down, continuing to annoy both of them.

So, Stefan broke my stick after two hours of me being annoying non stop. Now were all just in silence. Me and Stefan are laying down, him on a bench asleep, me on the floor, and Kathrine is standing in the corner.

I was drawing shapes in the ground when Stefan sat up gasping for air. Which, in turn, scared me from the sudden noise making me jump up to a sitting position. He then looked over at Kathrine who was smiling.

"Stay out of my head" he said to her in an annoyed voice. Oh, she did that dream thing.

"Maybe i can do eternity in here after all" Kathrine said and i then realized what she had him dreaming about.

"Ew!" i screamed standing. "Nope, never looking at you two the same again. I'm off to find another stick"

Once i found at least seven sticks to annoy them with i hid them away and came back.

"No sticks. Stefan, you broke my last one" i said and sat back down. Half an hour of silence went by before Kathrine spoke up.

"Are we seriously not gonna talk at all?" Kathrine asked.

"No, we can talk about how you regret all you've done to make my life miserable" Stefan said.

"What do you want me to say Stefan? That I'm sorry for everything that I've done? Well, I'm not, ok? It's called self-preservation. I've been looking out for myself for 500 years" Kathrine said.

"Wow. Look where it's gotten you" Stefan said.

"Yes, I've done terrible things. I know that. But i do love you, Stefan" she said walking towards him. "Even if you dont believe it"

"Want me to believe you?" Stefan asked. "Show me. Do something. Prove to me that there's something inside of you that's actually worth trusting"

"And then what, huh?" Kathrine asked going to a chair across the room "You'll still hate me"

"Well, maybe. And maybe I'll see that there's still hope for you after all"

"Your playing me"

"Am i?"

"You wanna find Klaus?" Kathrine said "Kill him so that you can protect your precious Elena?"

"Let me guess, you know where he is?"

"No, i dont. But i could help you find him"

"For a price, I'm sure"

"Start with Isobel. Emily and Elena's mother. She was a research expert. She found me. Your welcome"

There was a crash outside and we all looked at each other before going towards the exit of the tomb. On the other side of the exit was the man i killed.

"Elijah" Kathrine said sounding horrified.

"Good evening, Katerina" Elijah said. "Thank you for having the good sense to be frightened"

He then turned to me and Stefan.

"Your release has been requested" Elijah said.

"What? By who?" asked.

"The lovely Elena drives a hard bargain. However, we've reached a peaceful agreement, she and i" Elijah said. "Please"

He then gave us a hand movement to come out and i gave him a confused look.

"Come" he said.

"We can't" Stefan said.

"Yes, you can. I've had the spell lifted" Elijah said.

I decided to test it and stepped out. And it worked! When i was out Stefan stepped out as well. But then when Kathrine went to get out Elijah stopped her.

"As for you however, you shall not exit until i say so" Elijah said. "When Klaus comes, he'll want to know exactly where you are"

Then he turned to us. I looked at him confused, how had he just compelled a vampire. Elijah then turned to me and Stefan.

"You two can go. Elena will explain the arrangement to you" Elijah said. "If she keeps her word, I'll keep mine"

Then he was gone.

"Stefan, no. Please. Don't let him leave me in here" Kathrine said.

"Goodbye, Kathrine" Stefan said then left.

"I'm sorry" i said to her giving her an apologetic look, before following Stefan out.

I walked into the Salvatore boarding house because Stefan went to see Elena. When there i walked into the living room to see Damon and Rose kissing.

"Isn't this cute" i said laughing slightly at there shocked faces. Damon quickly got up and came over to hug me. I looked over at Rose to smile at her and she smiled back. When me and Damon pulled away we both turned to Rose and she went from smiling to wincing in pain. "Rose, what happened?"

Damon and i quickly walked over to her and Damon took the sleeve of her night gown down to under her shoulder were a bite was. I looked at it in horror.

"Is that what i think it is?" i asked.

"Werewolf bite" Damon said.