7) Deal

Not edited:

In my last few weeks i have learned three things. 1: Vampires and werewolves are real, 2: I am a doppelganger, and 3: i have no free will of where i go. A perfect example of that is todays event that i was dragged to. The Mystic Falls Historical Society Volunteer Day! Oh how i would love to leave.

Anyway, ever since Elena and Stefan fake break up i have moved in with Elena to make it look more realistic. Of course i still needed to make sure i was ok to be around humans, which is why i have been hunting more frequently lately so i am not as thirsty and whenever i am around a human family member i am snacking or drinking something to help with the blood lust.

And back to the event-

"This is part of the Historical Society's continuing efforts to give back to the community. Thanks to the generous donation of the Fell family we are now standing on the site of our newest public park. Thank you to everyone who has shown up today to lend a helping hand. Thanks" Carol Lockwood said into the microphone.

While i listened to Caroline talk about her mom issues. Elena walked on the other side of Caroline. Buckets in all our hands and a paint brush in the other.

"So, suddenly, she's in the running for Mother of the Year, just when I'm trying to avoid her the most... I'm babbling. You don't wanna hear all this" Caroline said.

"I do" i said quickly and Elena blinked then turned to us.

"Oh, um, no, sorry" Elena said as we set our buckets down and i began to paint.

"Then what happened, Care?" i asked.

"Well, i was a bitch, which is par for the course with us" Caroline went quiet then started again "So, how are things with you and Stefan? Anything?"

Elena sighed "No, not since the fight"

Man, the acting skills, good for you Elena.

"He's been pushing me away because he thinks that Kathrine might get jealous enough to hurt me. I just dont know how to change his mind" Elena said.

Caroline put down her paint brush and crouched next to Elena while Elena continued painting.

"You said that Kathrine's dangerous, and maybe he's got a point" Caroline said.

"Yea, i know that she's dangerous and i know that he's just trying to protect me, but it feels like giving up. And i-i just..." Elena said.

"Just what?" Caroline asked.

"I just thought that we were stronger than that" Elena said and i menially clapped at her performance. Amazing, she should be an actor.

While painting I looked over to Elena to see her looking at someone. I looked at the person and saw Stefan, Oh, distant admiring, how romantic.

"Uh-oh" Caroline said making us all look at her and Stefan quickly looked away. "Longing looks are being exchanged"

"I'm gonna go talk to him" Elena said.

"No, Elena, i think it's a bad idea" Caroline said.

"I kina wanna see what happened, not gonna lie" i said and Elena rolled her eyes before walking over to him. Elena stomped against the floor boards which made me wanna laugh so bad, but i couldnt.

"What's her problem?" Damon asked as he stood right next to me to the point where our shoulders were touching. I walked around Caroline and to the other side of her.

"Don't worry about it, Damon. It's not your business" i snapped.

"Why are you being such a bitch to your mom?" Damon asked Caroline. I gave an awkward look while they bickered and slowly began to walk to Stefan and Elena. Watching them act like there fighting is amazing.