12) Tomb

Not edited:

For once, i was in my own living room. I know, it's shocking, but i decided not to talk to anyone because of my recent discovery. Elena elaborated that it was either me or Caroline to be sacrificed and i said that i would rather Caroline be safe. So, i am sitting here, on brain shut down. Thinking of how cruel life is.

Then someone knocked on the door. Elena was in her room, thinking, like i was. Everyone else was doing something else outside the house i think. I got up and went to the door.

"Go awa- Oh, hi Damon, Stefan" i said not realizing it was them.

"Hi. Is Elena here?" Stefan asked.

"Yea, were both questioning our existence, why?" i asked.

"Can you get her so we can all talk?" Stefan asked.

"Why?" i asked rubbing my temple in annoyance. Can't someone question sanity in peace?

"We went to see Kathrine" Damon said and my head shot up from looking at the floor and went to him.

"Come on in" i said moving so that they could come in. "Elena! Salvatore one and two arrived!" i called up the stairs and she came down.

Flash back:

Stefan and Damon stood by the entrance of the tomb waiting for Kathrine to come out the shadows, which she did.

"Please, come on in. There's plenty of room for all of us" Kathrine said.

"I'd rather poke my eyes out" Damon said.

"Hm, but they're such pretty eyes" Kathrine said-

Present:

"She's not wrong. You do have very nice eyes, wanna trade?" i asked Damon.

"Thank you, but no. Also, thats not the point" he said.

"Sorry" i said and he continued.

Flash back:

"Were here for the moonstone" Stefan said.

"Feel like tossing it over?" Damon asked.

"Tell you what. Get your witch to hocus-pocus me out of here you can have whatever you want" Kathrine said.

"I thought you liked it in here. Nice and safe, where Klaus cant get to you" Stefan said.

"I've had time to reconsider" Kathrine said.

"Meaning, your hungry" Damon said.

"I'm starving Damon. And dirty. But above all, I'm bored" Kathrine said. "At least running from Klaus wasn't boring. So heres the deal. You get me out of here, you get the moonstone, and I'll disappear from Mystic Falls forever. Let me know when you decide"

present:

"You dont actually believe her do you?" i asked.

"No, of course not, we just want the moonstone" Damon said.

"There's a way to destroy the spell that Klaus wants to break" Stefan said.

"No spell, no doppelgänger sacrifice. Ergo, you two live" Damon said and i sighed in relief.

"How do you destroy it?" i asked.

"By releasing it from the moonstone" Stefan said.

"How do you know this is gonna work?" Elena asked.

"Because we have a crafty witch on our side" Damon said.

"You talked to Bonnie without me, I'm deeply offended" i said in fake hurt.