CHAPTER 40: THE FIGHT OF THE TWO KINGS.

Felix kept running and running. Looking for her everywhere. Yelling and screaming her name just in case she hears him but no luck. Maybe he's too late. No, it can't be. She must be somewhere. Meanwhile with Draken and Zach, they both on their knees panting heavily. They felt like they were fighting for years. They felt so tired. Both have wounds too. Zach however was definitely not on a good state. His vision was blurry, and body felt weak. He could feel blood dripping down to the floor. Draken on the other hand, was also wounded. He had his thighs slashed very badly. It did not look good. Draken signed heavily in frustration and tiredness. He suddenly heard Zach laughing. He looked at the laughing man confusedly.

Zach: For all my years of being a killer, nobody gave me a hard time fighting a man like you.

He said. Grunting softly in pain.

Draken: Guess your time of killing is over.

Zach groaned in pain. Feeling all weak. He stood up and picked up his blades. Draken did the same and stood up and held on his sword.

Zach: Let's finish this Stroud.

Draken: Gladly.

Zach charged at him and so did Draken and they launched their weapons together, the sound of the weapons colliding together, they both continued to fight. Draken managed to dodge Zach's attack before doing his thing. Zach halted. His knees felt weak. He looked at his stomach only to see a sword was stabbed through his stomach. He gagged out blood, he felt his knees weaken until his knees finally gave out, Draken guided him and helped him sit on the floor. Zach placed his hand on Draken's shoulder.

Zach: You got me there.....

He said. Gagging out blood.

Draken: Zach....

Zach: Don't. Don't pity me. I hate being pitied....*Chuckles* from the beginning I already knew you're a lot stronger than me. I knew you were capable of killing me. I just didn't wanna give up.

Draken: Why?

Zach: I don't wanna die....I don't want to be punished in the abyss. In the darkness.

Draken stared at him in pity.

Zach: I don't wanna die yet but....let's just call this karma.

Draken: Maybe we can still help you.

Zach: Why? So you can just lock me up? No....I'd rather leave this world than to be locked up again....

Zach pulled out Draken's sword making him gasp in pain and breathed softly before closing his eyes, his body fell limp, as he finally embraced death. Draken closed his eyes, laying Zach carefully on the floor. He stood up and took his sword. He signed before walking away. Leaving his dead body on the floor.

(Meanwhile)

Rheyna panted heavily as her belly felt really hurt. But she can't do anything but to run before Zardoz finds her.

???: Rheyna?

She yelped in shock and turned around immediately. She saw Savvianah and Cynthia peaking their heads behind the door. She signed in relief and walked towards them.

Rheyna: Savvianah, Cynthia, I'm glad your both safe.

Savvianah: Grandma and grandpa is here too.

She looked at them. Then Dante and Halia popped up.

Rheyna: Mother, father.

She entered the room and hugged them both close. Halia cried in relief.

Halia: What is happening?