CHAPTER 39: CHAOTIC WAR.

The sounds of the horses stomping on the ground was heard. As they continue their way to the Kingdom. For hours, that felt like eternity for Felix. They had finally arrived at their broken home. When Felix noticed the familiar place he signaled them to stop. What he saw was heart breaking. Nyland has lost its beauty. The sky was dark grey. Thick clouds covering the sky. The bright colors of the Kingdom, dimmed. It wasn't shining bright like it did before. Trees, villages were burned down into ashes. Everything looked like burnt paper. Everything was destroyed. Broken. Everything....

Skye: Now you see what Zardoz did to our Kingdom. Now you see what happened to everything and everyone when you were gone.

Felix: He'll pay for this.

He said angrily. Everything will begin now.

(Author's POV)

Felix got off his horse and faced them.

Felix: They're many of them. We will cause an early chaos if we attack them all. Plus, they could easily outnumber us.

Skye: So what's the plan?

Felix: I'll go sneak in and try to take some of them as many as possible.

Isaac: What are we gonna do?

Felix: I'll try to take care of them, and on my signal that's where you all come out.

Isaac: They are too many. How are you gonna take care of them?

Felix: I'll do my best. I hope I can count on you.

Skye: Yes you can.

Felix nodded and took out his sword. Starting to walk away and hiding behind trees. Felix easily sneaked in. Hiding behind big rocks and trees. He saw one outsider walking while whistling a tune. He slowly approached him and covered his mouth, the man was caught off guard, Felix pulled him into the bush and stepped on chest, using his sword to stab him in the neck. The man gasped softly for air before his body went limp. He proceeded to sneak in behind rocks and trees, grabbing many of the outsiders quietly as possible, slaying them with his sword. He found a way to sneak inside the castle. So he quietly sneaked in and carefully, slowly, and quietly sneaked in. He took a turn in the hall but immediately stopped when he saw a man in black, his back was facing him, his head turning left and right. The man turned around and saw nothing. He continued to guard the whole hallway. Felix made a mistake by knocking out a vase.

Felix: Oh no....

The man immediately ran to the part where he heard the noise of the vase breaking. But when he got there, he saw no one.

Man: Huh?

The man looked around but still saw nobody. Felix, on the other hand, was hanging on the ceiling while holding on to the big giant stick. The man was walking to return where he was, that's when Felix purposely let go, and he fell right straight into the man and they both fell into the ground and Felix got up immediately, the man stood up before taking out his sword and they both fought. The man and Felix fought against each other. Swords against swords. Felix pushed the man and slashed him in the stomach which made the man halt for a minute. Before clutching on his stomach, blood started to trickle down. He fell down on his over knee but he forced himself to stand up. The man faced Felix and pointed his sword towards him. Felix saw that he was struggling. Felix didn't bother getting into his fighting stance. The man yelled and ran towards him, Felix dodged his attack before he ducked down and slashed his back. The man yelped in pain. Falling down onto his knees. Blood dripping down to the floor.

Man: Damn you....DIE!!!!

He yelled, running towards him. Felix dodged and swung his fist towards his face before pushing him in the wall and pressing the sword on his chest. The man halted, he gagged out blood and stared at Felix for a minute. The man chuckled before falling down to the floor. Felix signed heavily and stared at his now dead body. He closed his eyes before opening them and then continued to walk away.