CHAPTER 1: ARRANGE MARRIAGE.

Silent. Nothing is heard except the sound of a owl hooting. And the sound of critters. The moon shined bright up in the dark sky. As the man in black assassin outfit with his red scarf flowing because of the wind. As he did stood up, he watched the whole village and Kingdom sleep in silence. Everything was normal. This was his duty to watch the whole village rest in silence and live in peace. He sat down on the large thick tree branch while he looked at the moon. His clothed mask covering his nose and mouth. He stays completely still and listen to the silence. That's when until he had heard something. He stayed in the shadows and watched how two unknown people came in his sight holding a weapon and a man who had a gag in his mouth. The man had tears in his face and he looked terrified.

Man 1: What should we do? Hmm? It's been a while since we had fun right?

Man 2: Why yes. So why don't we start by beating him up?

Man 1: Great idea!

They both laughed at the scared man and laughed at how he bowed down. Then started to beat him up. When they gave him one last kick, they took out their knife and stepped forward and the beaten man cried and shut his eyes. What they didn't know was that he was already behind them both.

Unknown Assassin: What a great way of having fun.

They both turned around and saw him step out of the shadows revealing his covered nose and mouth making them confused of who he is.

Man 2: Who are you? This isn't your business.

Unknown Assassin: Well mister, it is now. Let him go.

Man 1: He thinks we are scared of him.

Man 2: Who are you supposed to be anyway?

Unknown Assassin: Death.

Man 2: *Scoffs* Let's just get this over with!

He said as he charged at the assassin and tried to harm him with his weapon but the unknown assassin easily grabbed his arms and twist it and kicked the left leg that caused him to yelp in pain and tried to stand up but he ended up being knocked out. The other guy also tried to kill him with his knife but the unknown assassin easily just dodged and kicked him in the stomach and punch him in the face a couple of times before and walking up to him and elbowed him in the face and then neck chop him right on his nerves. The man fell unconscious and his body went limp. He glanced at the terrified man. He walked up to him and crouched down. He lifted his hands to remove the gag on his mouth. The man grunted softly in pain and place his hand on his jaw that was sore and hurt.

Unknown Assassin: Are you okay sir?

Victim: Yes. Thank you.

Unknown Assassin: You know you should not be roaming around in the middle of the night. That's when people like them come alive.

Victim: Yes I will keep that in mind. But thank you. You look young. May I know who you are?

Unknown Assassin: I am afraid I can not tell you.

Victim: Okay. Thank you for saving me young man.

The unknown assassin just nodded and tilted his head, urging him to go home.

Unknown Assassin: Go home sir. Think of this as a lesson.

Victim: I surely will.

Then the man stood up and ran away. The unknown assassin signed and stood up and glanced at the two unconscious men. He rolled his eyes and left them there unconscious.

(Morning)

People were chatting, kids were playing. Everything was fine. He just stood there, watching the people live their life. He signed heavily. He was just so bored. He went to his big wide bed that could probably fit 4 people. He slumped down lazily and signed for the hundredth time. He grabbed his pillow and placed it on his face grumpily. He heard a knock on his door. He removed the pillow in his face and shouted 'Come in' loudly. He heard the door open so he put the pillow back on his face.