CHAPTER 26: HIS RAGE.

Felix opened his eyes slowly, when he heard a mumbled voice. Hushed voices. He felt a warm wet cloth touch his face making his eyes snap wide open and immediately grab the wrist of the person. He took out his dagger that he was hiding. And pulled the person closer. He snapped out when he heard a soft sniffle. Felix was looking...at...a kid...? A little girl, her hair was curled into wavy hair. Her blushing cheeks. Her freckles and she looked small. She was wearing a brown villager dress while holding the wet cloth. Her eyes were closed and tears were falling.

Girl: Mister, let me go please...you are hurting me....

Felix looked at the little girl's wrist before letting go. He then hid his dagger for the girl not to see. The girl sniffled and pouted sadly and rubbed her now sore wrist. Felix looked around and he was in a small house. He heard footsteps, and he made himself alert. The door opened and he expected that a older man or woman to be there but to his surprise... It's another... Kid?! He's guessing this girl was a bit older since she looked more mature. When they make eye contact, Felix hid the dagger behind him. He heard the little girl squeal and run to the older one. She hugged her waist and the older one pulled her close.

Girl 2: Why are you crying?

Girl: Mister scared me.

The older girl looked at him with a glare.

Girl 2: How dare you?!

She yelled angrily. Felix tilted his head and squint his eyes.

'They're just kids. Don't lose your temper idiot!'

He thought to himself. Felix lifted his hands to show that he was holding no weapon. The older girl took a wooden spoon and pointed it at him. The little girl hid behind her. Felix slowly stood up. Making them both flinch and point the wooden spoon at him straight at him.

Felix: Okay, kids listen. I mean no harm okay? I'm not a bad guy. Hmm?

The older girl squinted her eyes in suspicion.

Felix: What are your names?

The both girls looked at each other. The little girl nodded.

Girl 2: I'm Savvianah, this is Cynthia.

Felix: Savvianah, Cynthia, nice to meet you girls. How old are you girls?

Savvianah: I'm ten years old and she's...

Felix and Savvianah looked at the cute little Cynthia only to see her counting on her fingers cutely. Felix chuckled.

Savvianah: Cynthia's six years old.

Felix: Well hello again. I am, Felix. Felix Ackerman.

Savvianah: King Felix? The son of King Arthur and Queen Valinrina? Oh! Pleasure to meet you my King!

She bowed deeply. Cynthia was confused and was standing dumbly. Savvianah looked at her sister and tapped her and gestured her to bow. Cynthia bowed dramatically making her hair fall down to her face making her look like a ghost. A cute ghost. Felix chuckled.

Felix: No need to bow dear children.

Savvianah: Nonsense! Sit down! I'll make you food! Cynthia guide him to bed.

Cynthia nodded cutely and ran up to him and took his long slender fingers into hers and lead him to bed.

Felix: Uhh no need to do that girls. I'm okay.

Savvianah: It's okay! I'll make you dinner and I'll make it yummy for you!

She bowed deeply again before running to the kitchen. Felix heard Cynthia whining, he looked at the little girl who was struggling to get on the bed. Cynthia wanted to sit beside him so she tried to get on the bed, but her little legs couldn't bring herself to do that. Felix chuckled and carried her by the armpits and placed her in bed beside him. She smiled cutely and swing her feet on the bed. Well... This is kind of awkward. He signed softly.