CHAPTER 30: LAST WARNING.

Felix was on his way home, but the crazy interaction that he had with Zardoz was still in his mind. His mind going crazy. But this is his chance right? It's his chance to finally bring justice for his lost loved ones. It's what he wanted. To kill Zardoz for killing his loved ones....right? He realized that he was finally home, Sora slowed down and huffed. Felix got off Sora and he caressed her neck and her nose. Sora huffed softly.

Felix: Thank you Sora.

Sora huffed and neighed loudly. Felix took her to where she belong and let her rest. After that, he entered the silent castle, and walked straight to the bedroom. Signing heavily and entered the room. When he saw his beautiful sleeping wife, on the bed. Cuddled up with her blanket. The moon shined bright and the moonlight entered the room, lighting on her. Making her look more ethereal. Felix entered the room and went to the closet, taking his clothes and change. He signed heavily and wore his pants, leaving his upper body naked. He walked closer to the bed and crawled towards her. He kissed her exposed shoulder multiple times before pulling her so she could sleep, her back on the bed. He kissed her exposed chest, waking Rheyna up. She looked down at Felix, and she smiled softly, brushing her fingers through his hair. He continued to prep her chest with his soft and gentle kisses.

Rheyna: I'm glad you came back safe.

Felix hummed softly. Hiding his face in her neck. Hugging her body, and close his eyes. He kissed her sweet spot, making her close her eyes. Rheyna pulled Felix away from her neck and took his lips on hers. Capturing those plumpy, and tempting lips. Felix didn't hesitate to kiss her back and push his tongue inside her mouth. Pulling her body close, hugging her. They pulled away, and pushed her hair away from her neck and sucked on her neck.

Rheyna: Where did you go?

Felix: I just went to visit Zeke for a moment. I also wanted to leave for a bit. I feel like everything is suffocating me.

She nodded and smiled softly at him.

Rheyna: Do you somehow feel a bit better?

Felix: Yeah. I do. And it's because I have you with me.

He leaned his forehead against hers lovingly, closing his eyes. She smiled softly and kissed the corner of his lips. Felix turned his head to the side and captured her lips. They pulled away and he hid his face in her neck and sigh heavily and closed his eyes.

Rheyna: Goodnight love.

Felix: Goodnight.

She closed her eyes and signed heavily and let sleep take over them. Not knowing the situation he just put himself in.

(Morning)

Felix woke up with nobody by his side, just an empty bed beside him. He groaned lazily. Opening his eyes. And sitting on the bed, ruffling his hair and signed. Felix heard the door open and he looked towards the door and he saw Rheyna enter. She smiled at him and he smiled back. She closed the door and walked up to him. Felix sat on the edge of the bed, putting his both feet down the floor and he hugged her waist, nuzzling his face in her belly. Signing in content. She hugged him, kissing his head.

Rheyna: Goodmorning.

Felix: Morning.

Rheyna: Wash up okay? Breakfast will be ready any minute now.

Felix nodded and continued to hug her waist and nuzzle his face on her belly. He placed a soft kiss and placed his hand on her belly but he flinched when he felt something kick. He gasped softly. He looked at her in confusion, she only smiled softly at him. She placed her hand on top of his, and he flinched when he felt another kick. He scoffed in happiness before letting out a big smile.