CHAPTER 18: PROVEN INNOCENT.

Felix was on their bedroom. Rheyna was outside preparing everything she needs to fix and stitch his wounds. She took everything upstairs. When she got to the room she opened the door. She saw him already sitting on the bed with his head lowered. She cleared her throat. He heard it because he looked at her. She let out a soft smile and mouthed 'hi'. He looked away and lowered his head again. She went up to him but not forgetting to close the door. She placed the tray of things she needs to use to clean his wounds on the bed.

Rheyna: Take off your clothes.

She softly said. Felix obliged. He moved his hair to the side. She gasped softly when she saw his wounds. His back had a big scratch and it was still bloody. His biceps and and shoulders and arms were so dirty. His face had a cut and a bruise on his cheekbone. His back also had a few cuts. She softly signed and took the tiny cloth and dipped it in the water. She squeezed the excess water and slowly wiped his back but he hissed in pain.

Rheyna: Sorry.

She softly and gently wiped his back. She then placed the dirtied cloth on the water and took the disinfecting and the tools she needs. She proceeded with the work.

Rheyna: I was looking for you everywhere. But I couldn't find you, I thought you were still mad at me and that you were avoiding me.

Felix: I wasn't. And I'm not mad. I just went to Lazica for a while.

Rheyna: Lazica? You went to Lazica?

Felix: With the others.

Rheyna: Well... What happened there? And how did you guys end up like this?

Felix: What do you think?

Rheyna: You never should've went there.

Felix: I didn't know this was gonna happen.

Rheyna: Okay let's just cut this conversation off.

Felix: Gladly.

He said. Rheyna continued to clean his wounds.

Rheyna: Are you still mad?

Felix: No. I'm not. I'm just stressed.

Rheyna: Okay. Alright, it's done.

She bandaged the wound. She turned his face for him to face her. She grabbed the cotton and poured some kind of medicine he doesn't know. She dabbed it into his cheekbone and he felt it sting so he hissed.

Rheyna: Sorry.

She blew his cheekbone and dabbed the cotton. He watched her facial features. She looked so serious cleaning the wound on his face.

Rheyna: I can feel you looking at me. Is something bothering you?

Felix: Nothing.

Rheyna: Then what's the matter?

Felix: I....uhh... Nevermind. It's nothing you should be worrying about.

Rheyna: O...kay?

Felix sighed heavily. She continued to dab the cotton in his cheekbone.

Rheyna: There. You're all done.

She took the tray and placed it on the top drawer and signed heavily. Both maintained eye contact with each other. Their eyes hypnotizing them.

Felix: Why do I always feel like this when I'm around you?

He asked.

Rheyna: What do you mean?

Felix: I just...*chuckles dryly* I don't know too.

Rheyna: *Chuckles* I don't understand you.

Felix: I don't either.