CHAPTER 2: HIS HATRED.

They both got back to the Kingdom. A lot of people were cheering for them both. Throwing petals of flowers and others cheering up for them. They opened the door and was met up with maids and servants and guards standing, and bowed their heads. They ignored them and went straight to their room. Once they opened the door, the room was neatly fixed. The big bed and it's large thick blanket and two big bookshelves. The color of the blanket was dark red and with a few rose petals thrown in the bed. Two large bookshelves and a curved sofa and a large balcony that shows a whole view of the garden.

Felix: After you. Princess.

He said in a dark voice. She shuddered in his hateful gaze and went inside with her eyes down. She sat down on the sofa and caressed the soft fabric of the sofa. He purposely slammed the door shut making her jump and keep quiet.

Felix: So! How are you? Are you having fun with your life?

Rheyna: No...

She muttered under her breath.

Felix: Why is that?

Rheyna couldn't answer as she was too scared.

Felix: Oh what's this? Is your tongue tied? *Chuckles* You know, ever since Zeke and I have met you. Things started to fall apart. I don't even know why. Well I guess maybe I have an idea, maybe it's because, you're a bad luck to us.

Ouch. That hurt.

Felix: Or maybe...a lonely princess that just wanted attention. But she wasn't satisfied and so she did bad things. What is the word called when someone is just seeking attention but is never grateful? Ahh! An attention seeker.

Rheyna had tears in her eyes just by hearing the words come out of his mouth. She shut her eyes tightly and let the tears fall.

Felix: Why? What's wrong? Were you hurt? Well, I'm not sorry. You deserve much more worse. Killing an innocent kid. Much worse your friend, and yet...*chuckles* and yet you killed him. He did so much for you. But...wow! You had the audacity.

Rheyna: I d-didn't k-kill h-him.... I swear!

Felix: And you think I will believe that?

Rheyna: I didn't kill him! I...I tried to protect him but I was too weak! I swear I d-didn't kill him-

Felix: Would you SHUT UP?!?!

He yelled out and she flinched and lowered her head. Her shoulders shaking up and down.

Felix: Don't you even DARE to lie to me! He would've been alive, here beside me but thanks to you! He died! I lost him! I didn't get to protect him because of you! You are a traitor! A murderer!

Rheyna: I'm not! Please don't call me that....

Felix: Why? Does it hurt? Does it hurt you hearing the truth? That you really are a murderer? Because in my eyes YOU are! YOU'RE A KILLER!! A TRAITOR!! AND MUCH WORSE, A LIAR!!!

Rheyna broke down in tears and covered her ears with both of her hands and tightly covered her ears while sobbing loudly. Felix's chest were rising up and down and his eyes were filled with hatred, anger. He didn't care if he hurt her feelings. She deserved much more pain. Felix approached her and kneeled down in front of her. Her face was covered with her hands and kept sobbing.

Felix: The pain you're feeling, can not be compared to the pain I felt when i lost him. And it surely can not compare the pain I felt, when i saw you alive instead of him. It should've been you who died! It should've been you who laid on the ground. Filled with blood and a sword stabbed in your heart. I surely would love to do that. You don't know how much I hate you.