CHAPTER 7: UNKNOWN PAPERS.

'I'll say it loud and clear! BECAUSE I HATE HER!!!'

'It was nothing but just lust. And it has no connection to us.'

So I'm the only one thinking that you actually loved me? How ridiculous.

Rheyna was in the sofa. Just staring at the wall. Her eyes puffy and looking lifeless. When she heard what Felix said, her whole world crashed. How stupid of her, to think that he actually loved her. That night was nothing. What did she even expect? She doesn't even know what to feel anymore. Her heart is too heavy. She's tired of everything. She laid down on the sofa facing the back of the sofa. She closed her eyes, praying that this is all a dream. Meanwhile Felix entered the room. His eyes red and puffy from all the crying. He's having a hard time too. He saw her skinny figure laying on the sofa. He went up to her and covered her with a blanket. He caressed her hair before leaving her alone to sleep. He sat on the bed. He signed heavily.

Everything was too much. He doesn't even know what to do anymore. But both were hurting right now. He has no idea how to fix everything.

Felix: Zeke please... Come back to me...

He muttered quietly. He began to sob quietly. He covered his mouth with his hands and cried silently in the dark. Both's hearts were broken. Crying in the dark. Everything is a mess. He looked at her sleeping figure. Sometimes he just wants to apologize. Apologize to her. But a half of his mind was telling him not to. He signed and wiped his tears. He wishes that he couldn't feel anything. He just wish that he couldn't feel a damn thing. He lowered his eyes to the ground. But in the corner of his eyes he saw a shadow. He gasped and looked up but no one was there. But he did saw a piece of paper. He narrowed his eyes and picked the paper that's laying in the railing. He looked around but saw no one.

The paper was folded. He furrowed his eyebrows. He opened the paper but was confused when the paper was empty. Just a white piece of paper. He got inside. And sat on the bed. He also got the same paper this morning when he was looking for his clothes in the morning. What concerned him the most was who was that shadow? He knows he's not imagining things. He saw it clearly. He went to the balcony window. He decided to close the window and lock it just in case. He also untied the curtains. He covered the window and signed. But he still doesn't feel safe. He could feel that something is watching him. He turned around but saw no one. He signed for the millionth time this night. He got to the bed, he laid down and staring at the ceiling in the dark.

Same old empty feeling in his heart. His heart sinking deep down inside him. He could feel his eyes getting heavier and heavier. And now he decides to close them and let sleep take over him.

(Morning)

Felix woke up. He signed and groaned lazily. He got up and went straight to the bathroom. He leaned on the sink and looked at the mirror on front of him. He looks like a mess. He had dark bags under his eyes. His tanned skin was now a bit pale. It lost it's color. He signed. But in the corner of his eyes he saw a piece of paper. Again. He picked it up and saw that it was just empty paper again. He flipped it all over again. But it was empty. Now he's starting to wonder where this is comes from. He looks around. But there was no more paper around anymore. He went back to the bed and opened his drawer and hide it there. Just in case. Then he heard the door open and he flinched and grabbed the dagger under his pillow and prepared himself.

But he signed in relief when he saw Rheyna. Already dressed and her crown in her head. He signed in relief and placed the dagger back in place.

Rheyna: Good morning.

Felix: Mm.

He said simply. She walked towards the closet and took out something before placing it in the bed and closing the closet soon. Felix looked at it.