CHAPTER 36: DIVINE ANGER.

Proceeding as Zardoz untied Draken and kicked him out of the chair and he landed on the cold floor with a grunt.

Nathaniel: Draken! Hey, are you okay?

Draken grunted in pain. Feeling weak from losing too much blood. He tried to to stand up but he fell to the floor. Breathing heavily. Nathaniel placed Draken's arm around his neck and stood up. Supporting him to stand up.

Zardoz: Now that you've satisfied me. You may get out.

Nathaniel glared at him before walking away with Draken.

(Later)

Draken was sent to the clinic where the doctor was doing her best to help Draken. After what felt like eternity to Nathaniel, she walked up towards him.

Nathaniel: So? What's the news?

Doctor: He's fine. But he's lost a lot of blood. He's got multiple injuries and open wounds too. So I have no doubt that he'll be asleep for the rest of the day. Maybe two days. He's very much dehydrated and haven't been eating really well. So i suggest that you need to be with him if you have time and watch over him. He can't stand up just yet, the stab wound on his thigh will hurt badly. But if that ever happens, painkillers. Just on the top drawer along with his other medicines and bandages if you will clean up his wound.

Nathaniel: Okay. Thank you.

Doctor: If you don't mind me asking, what happened to him?

Nathaniel: He's uhh....tortured....by the King.

Doctor: How could he do such a horrible thing?

Nathaniel: He's a monster so it's no doubt.

Doctor: I'm so sorry.

Nathaniel: It's okay. The only thing that matters now is that he's safe and alive.

The doctor nodded in agreement.

Doctor: I'll be going now. I have more patients to take care of.

Nathaniel: Of course.

The doctor smiled softly and left. Nathaniel walked towards Draken and sat down on chair beside him. Looking at his face. His face that was bruised, cheekbone that had a big bruise, and his lower lip that had a cut. His face looked badly beaten. His arms and hands that has cuts, bruises, and injuries. Nathaniel sobbed softly and lowered his head, holding his hand and squeezed it.

Nathaniel: I'm sorry....*sobs* I'm so sorry....

He cried softly, gripping his hand tightly. Draken didn't open his eyes. Still drifted in unconsciousness. Nathaniel leaned his head on the bed and cried for his older best friend. He doesn't know what to do.

(Meanwhile)

Felix was asleep in his bed. But suddenly, out of nowhere he woke up. Moving his arm to his side but felt nobody.

'Right, she's not here.'

He thought sadly to himself. His fingers gripped the blanket and sighed softly in disappointment. He sat up and just stayed sitting. He stared at the ring on his finger. The ring Rheyna gave him on their wedding day. He never thought that the hatred between them will bloom into a beautiful love. Love that they never saw coming. They both thought that this hatred will stay on. Be permanent. But they were wrong. In a very unfortunate situation, they fell for each other. He promised that all his life, he will never fall for her. Much worse fall in love. But I guess life took a turn. Made him the opposite. And instead make him fall for her. She fell for him too. He remembers all the good memories they both had. I guess you really should value the precious memories you have before they become memories. He caressed his chest, and he could feel his heart crying loudly in pain and misery. He could feel his heart tighten making his eyes tear up. He signed heavily. Sighing painfully in misery. He got up from his bed and walked outside. Sighing softly and walking towards the dining room and lit up a candle. He walked towards the chair and sat down.