Bestfriend!Male!Reader x Needy!Fem!Frisk

Začít od začátku

"Was all of that to get my attention?" Y/n asked. "I... I wanted you to know I didn't need anyone to do anything," Frisk replied. "What? Frisky... I'm sorry. I was just a bit stressed and," he said.

"Do you like me?" Frisk asked. "What? Why would you ask that?" Y/n asked, concerned. "I feel like I'm a burden to you. Always wanting attention and-" Y/n cut her off by kissing her.

Frisk's eyes widened but they slowly closed as she kissed back. The two kissed softly as their grips tightened. Y/n's hands travelled around Frisk's back, eventually stopping at Frisk's hair; running his fingers through it softly and slowly. Frisk reciprocated the feeling and put her hands on Y/n's cheeks.

The two continued kissing until Frisk had to pull away for air. She panted softly and looked at Y/n.

"You're never a burden to me. How could you when I love you?" Y/n said with a smile. "You... love me? I thought you just said that like... platonically-wise," Frisk replied in surprise. "No. I love you, Frisk, and always will," he said. "I... love you too," Frisk said with a small smile.

"Now, seeing how you're my girlfriend, I know how to properly satisfy your needs," Y/n said. He smirked and slapped her ass, making it jiggle.

Frisk gasped but giggled, "Oh~ then go ahead~".

OKAY! QUICK NOTICE! THE NFSW WILL BE BROKEN UP! SO NORMAL THINGS WILL HAPPEN DURING IT, AND THERE'S NO REAL STARTING POINT. HOWEVER! WHEN IT ENDS OFFICIALLY, I WILL LET YOU KNOW BY WRITING IN BOLD AGAIN! SO IF YOU DON'T WANT TO SEE NFSW, THEN SKIP TO THE NEXT BIT OF BOLD!

The two smirked at each other before locking lips. Y/n kept his hands on Frisk's ass and squeezed it as they made out. Frisk's hands travelled to Y/n's shirt and unbuttoned it. She rubbed his chest softly and pressed her tongue against Y/n's lips. He denied entrance and put a finger in Frisk's ass, making her gasp and Y/n slipping his tongue inside her mouth.

Y/n explore Frisk's mouth with his tongue. Their tongues danced around in Frisk's mouth before dancing in Y/n's mouth. Saliva began to build up which made the passionate kiss much hotter.

Frisk pulled away panting, Y/n was doing the same. A strand of saliva connected their tongues as they hung out of their mouths. Frisk swallowed the saliva in her mouth and Y/n opened his mouth. Frisk smirked and sucked the saliva out of his mouth, swallowing it all.

Frisk pulled away again and gulped. "Now that my mouth is ready, it's time~," she said with a smirk and went under the blanket.

Y/n watched as she unbuckled his belt, pulled his trousers down, and his erect member popped out. Frisk gasped at first but giggled. She began to plant soft kisses around it with a smirk on her face.

*CLICK!*

The front door was heard being unlocked, and because the sofa was only a few feet away from it, whoever would enter would see Y/n. But luckily Frisk was covered up by the blanket.

Y/n and Frisk looked at each other, "If you continue then we'll do it again tonight," Y/n said. Frisk smirked, "Playing dangerous, huh? Mommy, likey~" she teased and went back to kissing Y/n's member softly.

The front door opened and Y/n turned the TV on just in time to act like he was watching it.

"Oh! Hello!" Toriel said with a smile as she entered with shopping bags. "Hey, Toriel," Y/n said with a simple wave and smile. "Sorry, I'd help but I'm kinda taking a break," he said. "No worries," Toriel said with a smile.

She closed the front door, locked it, and went into the kitchen which had returned to normal after the Cake Incident.

Y/n looked at Frisk. She gave his member one last kiss on the top and took her t-shirt and bra off. She placed her e-cup-sized breasts around his member and began to give him a tit job.